Up or down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
57_downarrow_inv.gif

I think we will just about stay up, the next two games are massive for us. I am about the only one on this forum who actually thinks Olly should be given more time if we do stay up. However, I would like to throw a name out there that so far has gone under the radar, and he must be due a return to football soon, and that is the mighty Steve Mclaren?

What would be your views if he came in, with or without his umbrella?

and that is the mighty Steve Mclaren?

What would be your views if he came in, with or without his umbrella?
At this moment in time, I'd prefer Malcom McLaren running this club than the fool currently in charge.

Going to the ricky arena in a city shirt to see Bon Jovi sounds like absolute hell.

Goiung anywhere, in any sort of shirt, to see Bon Jovi sounds like absolute hell to me

The final straw could be getting relegated and then going to the gig and listening to 'Keep the Faith'. You might see several Leicester fans just completely lose it. :icon_bigg

You deserve to get some stick just for going to see Bon Jovi, although the song "Living on a Prayer" should be sung by all the fans at the next home game if you ask me! Still think we can stay up - come on Hull and Plymouth - do us a favour please.

So I like Bon Jovi(well more to the point I quite like Jon Bon Jovi) and I like songs I can listen to and understand what they are singing. Didn't realise it was such a crime to not be into all the 'trendy' music!:icon_razz:icon_lol:

And IF we stay up and they go down, I'll even get the player who scores that damned goal to keep us up on the back of me shirt..........even if it is Fryatt!:icon_eek:

So I like Bon Jovi(well more to the point I quite like Jon Bon Jovi) and I like songs I can listen to and understand what they are singing. Didn't realise it was such a crime to not be into all the 'trendy' music!:icon_razz:icon_lol:

And IF we stay up and they go down, I'll even get the player who scores that damned goal to keep us up on the back of me shirt..........even if it is Fryatt!:icon_eek:

To some of us, Bon Jovi IS that 'trendy' music! I can't get it to play onmy wind up gramophone anyway.

I thought Glenn Miller was the 'in thing', or am I behind the times? And who's this french band called 'Bon Jovi' that everyone's talking about anyway?

They are a band fronted by a complete bell end.

I don't see us getting 9 pts from 9 in the remaining home games, therefore......

I think we'll need to get a result away from home - possibly Barnsley - to have any chance of survival now.

Nowt has changed in my eyes.....

any inside gossip bob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611