Wales manager Gary Speed confirmed dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am more concerned that every time Lako throws out the bait, he catches you hook and line.

It's far too easy Hazz, I now know what It's like to be stalked.

Strange that - some of your own fans were discussing this on a Forest forum including someone called Rich who is pretty pissed at your team and its fans

These 2 Leeds fans seem to think there were some of these chants and as they both praise the majority of Forest fans I see no reason to think it is not true. Obviously it was a very small minority though.
If 2 or 3 fans out of 23577 are shouting / chanting something obnoxious then it's fairly obvious why I didn't hear it

Heard a strange one last night. Rumour up north that Darren furguson was the father of one of his kids, gs topped himself when he found out

Last edited:
His Dutch assistant Raymond Verheijen looks like he is after Gary's job and old City favourite Iwan Roberts is not happy

*Twitter

** It's that or it's his new teeth.

He should stop being so precious - life goes on. IIRC, the bloke said words to the effect that he and the coaching staff want to continue the job that Speed had started... I fail to see what's particularly wrong with that?

I suppose he would've slagged off Jimmy Murphy and accused him of trying to pad out his CV for taking over at Manchester United after the Munich Air Disaster as well?

The media needs to learn the difference between 'that which is in the public interest' and 'that which the public is interested in'. The two things are not the same.

I'm a member of the public, and I'm sure I'm not the only one interested. And it could well be in the public interest, because if we were to get to the bottom of why he did it, we may well be able to stop somebody else feeling they have no alternative.

I'm a member of the public, and I'm sure I'm not the only one interested. And it could well be in the public interest, because if we were to get to the bottom of why he did it, we may well be able to stop somebody else feeling they have no alternative.

Unless he left a note, we'll never know.

I'm a member of the public, and I'm sure I'm not the only one interested.
Nobody asked that.
And it could well be in the public interest, because if we were to get to the bottom of why he did it, we may well be able to stop somebody else feeling they have no alternative.
I find it hard to believe we can learn anything new here that would be helpful or useful.

I'm a member of the public, and I'm sure I'm not the only one interested.

Of course you're not, but all you are is a ghoulish, nosey rubbernecker craving lurid detail.

it could well be in the public interest, because if we were to get to the bottom of why he did it, we may well be able to stop somebody else feeling they have no alternative.

I'm going to be charitable because it's Christmas and convince myself that you knew even as you typed this that you realised it was complete and utter bollocks, but kept typing anyway just for a bit of crack and devilment.

If it wasn't Christmas or if I thought you were in any way serious, I'd probably just say **** off to **** ****ety you shit talking ****end or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669