Wales manager Gary Speed confirmed dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, this is all speculation. Last night I was playing poker and the rumour circulating was that his wife was having an affair. We may never know the truth, just be left hanging, so to speak.
Must be one of those Terry brothers again, they've got previous with this

Strange that - some of your own fans were discussing this on a Forest forum including someone called Rich who is pretty pissed at your team and its fans
To be honest, I'm pretty sick of hearing grown men get irate at stewards, seeing adults 'offering out' other adults from behind the safety of some stewards, and witnessing the dregs of society behaving like feral animals all in the name of 'supporting your team' - especially when the only redeeming feature of going to the game (enjoying the football) has been taken from us.

£30 for the joy tonight, plus a few quid for drinks and a small gamble and I've come away indifferent to the football and ashamed to have anything in common with some of the people sat/stood in the vicinity of my seat.

Think I might take a break from Forest for a while.

These 2 Leeds fans seem to think there were some of these chants and as they both praise the majority of Forest fans I see no reason to think it is not true. Obviously it was a very small minority though.

I was at the game tonight, just got home actually.
There were 1 or 2 who at the end of our tribute chanted, "where's your speedo gone" etc. Which to be honest is unacceptable, the people who did this to my knowledge were thrown out, or so people indicated to us at half time.

The rest of your support, i can't thank you enough. It was probably plainly obvious but tonight was a very emotional night for our fans/manager/staff etc.

Only read the first post so don't shoot me down, but I can not credit your fans enough for the whole Speed thing. There was one knobhead above us wearing a black baseball cap who got kicked out for singing "Wheres your Speedy gone" apparently he got a clip off another Forest fan so fair enough. Your fans (in general) were a credit tonight

Bet we'd had some pissheads singing that too if we were playing Leeds yesterday.

Don't be silly, they are more likely the type who would prefer to hide behind their computer and make hilarious jokes than actually say it out loud.

Bet we'd had some pissheads singing that too if we were playing Leeds yesterday.

Bet some of them will still be singing it on the last day of the season.

Don't be silly, they are more likely the type who would prefer to hide behind their computer and make hilarious jokes than actually say it out loud.

I know plenty of lads that would think nothing of singing that to Leeds, I doubt they'd have a basic grasp of what a computer is between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00