Post Match Watford 3 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why why why why why why didn't Nugent take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable

Nugent, Kane, King, anyone. Anyone but him to take the penalty. A 120 million pound incorrect decision

Exactly, out of breath, not composed, too temperamental to take it. Pearson has to take responsibility for that. Nugent should have been nominated before the game to take them if he was still on the pitch.

Is Knockeart going to be the same scapegoat as Kermogant or is he getting away with it because he didn't chip it? You have to be consistent, surely, Dave Henson?

Is Knockeart going to be the same scapegoat as Kermogant or is he getting away with it because he didn't chip it? You have to be consistent, surely, Dave Henson?

I doubt it, he's contributed to our journey to the playoffs...

Kermogant's was a stupid decision in a massive moment.

Knockaert at least took it properly. Was unlucky with the follow up. He doesn't deserve any abuse for that.

Not sure why he was taking it, but someone else (Nugent) should've stepped in.

NONE of the players deserve stick for that though. Gave it their all over 2 legs.

Still heartbreaking though.

Oh please, comments like that are just too namby feckin pamby present day attitude.

If we had scored would you have taken it?

'Course you would.

Yeah, not quite sure how me saying they were the better side (they just were) means I wouldn't have taken the win.

Should have dinked it.

I was on the phone with my dad at the time and I said, "Another Frenchman with a penalty in the playoffs, this is a Yann Kermogant moment".

I just hope none of the fans give him any of the treatment that they did to Kermogant. He was brilliant today. I lost count of the number of tackles he won in midfield and in the right back position.

Oh well, there's always next season, right?

First Rugby Town last week now City. I could have lived with that it wasn't a penalty. Town went out to a very dubious one indeed and I've never forgotten that one Speedie dived for with Blackburn at the old Wembly. Oh and at Stamford Bridge in the FA cup. Beginning to really REALLY hate football.

I was surprised, but I'm hoping this was decided in advance of the game and not a spur of the moment thing.

Whenever it was decided, it was feckin' ridiculous

The one man in the squad who has no composure whatsoever

Absolutely dicked by a shocking, awful, stupid decision

It's a perfect distillation of our season. Every chance in the world, put ourselves in the box seat...and we utterly shit our pants.

I'm gutted, absolutely gutted

**** off you little prick.

Will he though? He obviously has nothing going on in his life. Takes a special king of sad **** to come on to another teams forum 2 minutes after a game their own side wasn't involved in and start gloating.

In terms of the game, I thought we were largely shit, still should have equalised gone through though.

Last edited:
Ain't my fault you were 1-0 up and ****ed it up.

It ain't our fault either, no actually it was totally the fault of Leicester City, that you were 1-0 up on the final day of the regular season and ****ed it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669