Wayne Brown rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that they've been used to criminalise anti-social behaviour, which too often means the behavior of the mentally ill, or the normal behaviour of young people - the rest the criminal law is there to deal with, you know, criminal behaviour.

Not strictly true; ASBOs are civil orders, not criminal. Breach of an ASBO is a contempt of court, which can be a criminal offence as well as civil. I can't remember which is used for ASBOs.

I have to agree. Zooey Deschanel is just absolutely divine. At least on par with Alexa Chung. What about together? <drool>

:060: Mmmm Zooey........

I just don't understand how anyone who sees themselves as a decent an honourable person can reconcile that with voting for a bunch of backslapping, bigoted, priveleged, nepotistic old curmudgeons.

I'm having no difficulty here deciding where the most bigoted views come from.

Why exactly should he be made to apologise?

Why exactly should he be made to apologise?

If nothing else, for being a complete and utter idiot. He is entitled to vote for the BNP as much as anyone else, they are a legal political party. But to come out and say that he voted BNP to work colleagues who have every right to feel targeted by the BNP is plain daft. Not much going on between his ears I suspect.

It seems from the article that it was more than just admitting he voted BNP. It seems there was some sort of heated discussion attached. I don't know what was said or in which context but if Nige says he has to apologise then that's good enough for me.

None from me either

After the hugs I got from Blue Maniac on Wednesday night I'm not sure a cuddle with you will ever be the same again......

So he did find somebody to share a room with - the unfaithful bugger!

We're finished BM - Homer, you can have him!

they all say that, just come out and admit your a shirt lifter.

I wouldn't have a problem being honest about my sexuality if I was gay. I'm lucky enough to live and work in a place where equality is seen as important. It's like one big Beneton advert round my way.

Probably a little unsettling for a Tory. What what!

In all seriousness, I think one of the silver linings of a Tory govt is that it'll get people thinking for themselves a bit more again.

I've been pleasantly surprised by the average response to the ConDem govt by most city-dwelling under 40s, if the stats are anything to go by. People are no longer willing to accept inequality, it seems. It's a beautiful thing.

This thread has turned into a political debate.

Wayne Brown is a Barking boy, same constituency as BNP leader Nick Griffin, but no excuse for spouting that he voted for the racist in front of his team mates.

Chrisfilter - please refrain from using the old word Tory the correct definition is Conservative.

By the way Maggie Thatcher was the best prime minister this country has had since Churchill and we have had no one better since she was forced to resign.

Post reported for being offensive.

I hope you reported this one too.

I just don't understand how anyone who sees themselves as a decent an honourable person can reconcile that with voting for a bunch of backslapping, bigoted, priveleged, nepotistic old curmudgeons.

For me, there is no good reason to vote Tory unless you truly believe in survival of the priveleged. Sadly, hate rags like the Daily Mail and The Sun dupe people into following the will of the rich - big business.

I'm not anti-capitalist, I'm just anti the old guard who are only in it for themselves.

Case in point of why I hate Tories is our new 'women and equality' minister. She's actively voted against gay rights for years! I mean, seriously, WTF? A homophobic equality minister?! God help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669