Speculation Wes Morgan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I've seen him play he's been poo.

Certainly too much money for him...especially given his contract is up.

He's not as good as any we currently have on the books.

I couldn't care less who he has played for before. Quite why you think that would make any difference is a bit of a mystery

I have seen him play on many an occasion over the past few years and can see that he is useless fat clogger of the highest order. Whilst good in the air, he is completely immobile, cannot control or pass the ball to any degree, and is generally an accident waiting to happen. An awful pub player with no skill whatsoever.

A truly shocking signing on any level. The fact that we are pissing away £800k into the bargain is nothing short of a disgrace

What i was trying to say earlier but much better. My opinion of him has nothing to do with who he plays for now

With SSL coming off the transfer list, Bamba to return, in my eyes, if he's being brought in for cover, it question's Tunchev's fitness and future at the club as a player. :(

Last years championship PFA Team of the Year-

Kenny (QPR)
Naughton (Leicester, on loan from Tottenham)
Harte (Reading)
Morgan (Nottingham Forest)
Williams (Swansea)
Taarabt (QPR)
Sinclair (Swansea)
King (Leicester)
Hoolahan (Norwich)
Holt (Norwich)
Graham (Watford)

He must be useless.

Last years championship PFA Team of the Year-

Kenny (QPR)
Naughton (Leicester, on loan from Tottenham)
Harte (Reading)
Morgan (Nottingham Forest)
Williams (Swansea)
Taarabt (QPR)
Sinclair (Swansea)
King (Leicester)
Hoolahan (Norwich)
Holt (Norwich)
Graham (Watford)

He must be useless.

Well, I would most certainly take any of the others!

He must be useless.

That the same Andy King in there who has been complete and utter dogshit all season ?

Try watching a game with your own eyes instead of relying on some silly award

He is cack

Having a medical tomorrow according to Fourth Official. Stringer seems to think it's a done deal.

That the same Andy King in there who has been complete and utter dogshit all season ?

Try watching a game with your own eyes instead of relying on some silly award

He is cack
His fellow professionals voted for him. They must be flaming stupid eh! You tell 'em Homer!

His fellow professionals voted for him. They must be flaming stupid eh! You tell 'em Homer!

I'm fully aware of how the system works but, hey, many thanks for confirming it

Very helpful

I'm fully aware of how the system works but, hey, many thanks for confirming it

Very helpful
So your writing off the opinions of his fellow professionals? I am being pedantic here as I really am not sure about Morgan but he must have something about him to be voted in team of the year.

So your writing off the opinions of his fellow professionals? I am being pedantic here as I really am not sure about Morgan but he must have something about him to be voted in team of the year.

I quite like to make up my own mind, thanks

I find it a tad more rewarding than simply taking the opinions of others and making them your own

You should try it. It's fun

So you think Andy Townsend is a good commentator then? :102:

Last edited:
I quite like to make up my own mind, thanks

I find it a tad more rewarding than simply taking the opinions of others and making them your own

You should try it. It's fun
I haven't made my mind up - see above. Enjoy the fun :icon_wink

So you think Andy Townsend is a good commentator then? :102:
No, I think he's shit. But he is one person, whereas Morgan was voted in team of the year by a consensus of opinion across several hundred players.

No, I think he's shit. But he is one person, whereas Morgan was voted in team of the year by a consensus of opinion across several hundred players.

Last season.

Like homer says, Andy King was also in there. The Andy King we've seen this season certainly won't be making it in there this year! I get your point though, it shows there is ability there under good management, which Forest had that season with Billy Davies.

Last season.

Like homer says, Andy King was also in there. The Andy King we've seen this season certainly won't be making it in there this year! I get your point though, it shows there is ability there under good management, which Forest had that season with Billy Davies.
I think Homer also said St ledger was shit. To me he looks fairly dependable at the moment. Though I'm probably wrong :icon_cry:

Incidentally, I wonder how many of the QPR back four from last season are regarded as good players?

My goodness this signing 'if true', is certainly ruffling a few feathers, how about we wait and see. I would certainly back Pearsons judgement rather than support some of the negative stuff in this thread. Sounds to me like he's an intimidating centre half not the most mobile but this type of player is not in the team for the his speed. However a centre forward could well think twice before using the physical stuff and that is quite a useful attribute, remember Matty Elliott, never the fastest but had a real 'presence' in his own penalty box, I think this guy could be along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669