What Are You Listening To Now?

Personally I Prefer Nothing Left.... But IYH is a superb album. They have been confirmed as headlining the IOW festival

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Dave Grohl is one of the greatest musicians of the last 15 years IMO.
Indeed. I know this will cause a great deal of mud to be thrown at me, but I believe the Foo Fighters are above and beyond anywhere near the band Nirvana ever were, and possibly ever would have been.

Not to take away how good Nirvana were, they were excellent. But a tad overrated. Kurt Cobain stole every one of his ideas, especialy his image, from Shaggy, best mate of Scooby Doo

The Foos are musically far superior by a million miles.

Melton Fox said:
Indeed. I know this will cause a great deal of mud to be thrown at me, but I believe the Foo Fighters are above and beyond anywhere near the band Nirvana ever were, and possibly ever would have been.

Not to take away how good Nirvana were, they were excellent. But a tad overrated. Kurt Cobain stole every one of his ideas, especialy his image, from Shaggy, best mate of Scooby Doo

The Foos are musically far superior by a million miles.

I hope that is ironic.

If not then you have the musical knowledge of an amoeba.

Dunc said:
I hope that is ironic.

If not then you have the musical knowledge of an amoeba.
www.amoebamusic.com

Amoeba Music. One of America's finest record stores & the largest indie record store in the country.

I thank you for your compliment

Battle - Tendency.

I mentioned these at the end of last year as one's to watch in 2006 and they now have a single out. A wee bit Cure 'lite' but still better than most of the Artic Monkey soundalikes we're bound to get deluged with this year.

Dunc said:
I listened to the Kasabian album for the first time in ages this week and I'd forgot that it was as good as it is.

Looking forward to the 2nd one next year

I'm listening to this right now. Turned the volume up full knacker. Absolutely brilliant album from start to finish.

Anyone know when the next one is due to drop? :102:

The Voice From Above said:
I'm listening to this right now. Turned the volume up full knacker. Absolutely brilliant album from start to finish.

spooky! been doing the same:icon_eek:

The Voice From Above said:

Summer/Autumn this year I believe.

I'm hoping the Kings of Leon release another one this year as well but I'm not convinced they will.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57