What Are You Listening To Now?

Ox Fox said:
Was it a bad day HF? :056:

No,that would have deen their 'Darklands' album on instead.Pyschocandy is a brilliant album and The Hardest Walk is a superg track
Now will you kindly take your filthy hands off me:icon_wink

House Of Lords - Wanna Be Loved

What A F**ing most excellent song.. a true 80s hair metal classic. Melton may have heard of this...?

TornadoShaunUK said:
House Of Lords - Wanna Be Loved

What A F**ing most excellent song.. a true 80s hair metal classic. Melton may have heard of this...?
I have head of them , but don't know much about them. Are they something to do with Gene Simmons or Kiss?

Have you tried Hurricane Party yet. I reckon you'll like them as well

Motown Fox said:
With those imortal lines

I've got a friend who comes to tea
And no one else can see but me
He came today, but had to go
To visit you
You'd never know

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Run for the sun little one
Your an outlaw(?) once again
Time to change to Superman....

Motown Fox said:
Yeah I think so.

Love to see that TOTP performance again.
You don't think its because we both come from Thurnby Lodge do you??

Just looked her up WOW:icon_razz :icon_razz she is certainly alive and well if the first pic is anything to go by:icon_razz

http://www.jay-aston.co.uk/

I didn't look up her up,it was Fox from the Hudd !! Wasn't there a big legal case between two ex members of Bucks Fizz about rights to the name,back catalogue etc:icon_conf Two of the blokes I think it was...

Melton Fox said:
I have head of them , but don't know much about them. Are they something to do with Gene Simmons or Kiss?

Have you tried Hurricane Party yet. I reckon you'll like them as well

Gene Simmons record label signed them up and thats what their first record was bought out on. I've seen Hurricane Party at the Charlotte and got their EP "Get This". My sister used to go out with one of their guitarists briefly. They are a decent band, not really hairmetal in sound - more like classic rock but certainly quite hairmetally in their appearance - massive fkin hair when I saw them!

As for House Of Lords I don't know them really that well myself but this 'Wanna Be Loved' song is one of those proper 80s hairmetal anthems.

Last edited:

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69
10Tottenham 57