What Are You Listening To Now?

Dunc said:
Summer/Autumn this year I believe.

I'm hoping the Kings of Leon release another one this year as well but I'm not convinced they will.

Kasabian's second album is out in July.

Lead singer I quote, 'Its going to be the best record ever. God help other bands cos my band will blown them out of the fecking water'

The Features - Exhibit A

I saw them supporting Kings Of Leon last year, the album is well worth getting.

Graham Coxon.

Michael Nyman - The World Of Michael Nyman

The_Lane said:
Kula Shaker live March 2006

Yes.... I like Kula Shaker :icon_redf :038:
:038: :038:
I seen them live 3 times, I am in the minority with you. Excellent

They have short tour in April with stops near Leicester in Nottingham, Northampton and Coventry.

kulashaker.net also has mp3's of their first gig in a few years --- March 11, 2006.

Last edited:
The_Lane said:
They have short tour in April with stops near Leicester in Nottingham, Northampton and Coventry.

kulashaker.net also has mp3's of their first gig in a few years --- March 11, 2006.
Crispian Mills?

Melton Fox said:
:038: :038:
I seen them live 3 times, I am in the minority with you. Excellent
I too like Kula Shaker, I saw them quite a few times when I was living in Holland. K is a cracking album IMO.

The_Lane said:

I was drinking in The Lansdown on London Road on Saturday night and they played Tatva which prompted a discussion about how good they used to be. There album was excellent. I used to like 'Gerry was there'.

Why has it taken them so long to return? I hope the same thing doesn't happen to Kasabian. Kulashaker split up i guess. I may go and see them in April.

The_Lane said:
kulashaker.net also had their first gig in a few years --- March 11, 2006.
shite, just down the road. Knew nothing about that....:mad:

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69
10Tottenham 57