What do you love about your club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so bare with me a little here. I'm hoping to write an article for my blog that looks at what City fans love about their club. It can be anything from a specific occasion to something as 'insignificant' as how you love the half time pies. Really i'm looking for as broad a spectrum as possible.

The more things i get the better the article will be (thats the plan, i'm a bit of a shit writer tbh) Naturally i'll quote you in the article and place a nice little link back to here.

So i don't wanna appear to be a cheeky c*nt. Thanks for your time, and i'll see you around. Have a good night.

ciao.
:102:

Is this a poor attempt by the club to try & get some positives from the fans at a time when the treatment of the Fosse Boys has got many questioning why we bother :102:

Is this a poor attempt by the club to try & get some positives from the fans at a time when the treatment of the Fosse Boys has got many questioning why we bother :102:

Who has been questioning? I've not. I will be there no matter what happens to them. The rules state that you should sit, as soon as the fosseboys grow up and realise this, things will be fine.

Who has been questioning? I've not. I will be there no matter what happens to them. The rules state that you should sit, as soon as the fosseboys grow up and realise this, things will be fine.
Me too. I don't give a flying fox about them. I've got better things to worry about.

I love the idea of being forced to sit still and be quiet during the match.
Reminds me of my years at private school.

I like the fact that following Leicester has led me to visit places that I would never otherwise have dreamed of going to. I have tasted fine ale in strange towns from Cleethorpes to Colchester, Scunthorpe to Swindon.

Although I can't currently afford to attend, when I do go I enjoy the company of my fellow supporters, especially the London branch who I travel with. That Real Sharapova is a card! And Bocadillo has cute legs.

Most of all, watching my team win away is always one of the most satisfying experiences I can think of. Home games can become routine, but victories on the road always seem chiselled out of adversity.

seriously tho, I like that feeling of mid-table mediocrity. It feels like whenever city go on a good winning run its a surprise to the whole footballing media.
and you know gettign into the playoffs last season really pissed alot of rival fans off!

Not a lot right now.

I was born in Leicester, though, and feel it is my duty to support my local team(s).

You get a great sense of pride when they do well against all the odds - it doesn't happen very often though!

I don't feel as though this is 'my' club any more. Bring back filbert street. Bring back pro's who committed themselves to the club for years. Bring back owners who are leicester people. Bring back the good old days.

Last edited:
I was born in Maidstone, enjoy attractive football, like unusual football kits, stadia with character and footballers who also play professional cricket.

So, with that in mind, basically nothing.

I don't feel as though this is 'my' club any more. Bring back filbert street. Bring back pro's who committed themselves to the club for years. Bring back owners who are leicester people. Bring back the good old days.

Waggy has just signed a 4 year deal, maybe you're in luck.

Bring back a badge with riding whips on it.

Last season was my first to the right of the managers dugout and I am pleased to see the familiar friendly faces from last season especially Ron in front of me who is a very shrewd judge of the game and Mick next to me who is very funny. From what I read this is not true in all parts of the ground but for me the camaraderie with grand people I did not know until August last year is a real pleasure. I know nothing of their lives outside the football ground and they know nothing of mine. But for about two hours on a Saturday they are good friends whose company I enjoy.

It's certainly true where I sit, there is a group of about 12 of us, from old men to young girls, accross three rows. Most of the group has been 'together' for the last 4 years and we all have a decent time regardless of the result, thanks to the relaxed banter.

I love Yann.

Not wishing to get all nostalgic (Sometimes it just helps)

Wembley way in the 1990's and 2000 was ours for a while. Fond fond memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669