What do you love about your club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexy ladies.

0,,10274~9022500,00.jpg

And only £45! Bargain.

I love the fact that illiterate gits like you imagine you can start a thread on here without even being able to write and spell correctly....

You enjoy making people feel small don't you ;)

Is this a poor attempt by the club to try & get some positives from the fans at a time when the treatment of the Fosse Boys has got many questioning why we bother :102:

Don't worry i'm just a fan like you. I just wanted to get some insight into how everyone was feeling at the moment. I have to be honest, i'm a little amazed at some of the reaction to my initial post, but whatever.

Thanks again.

If you haven't been driven away, Danny boy, I'd like to give you exactly what I hate about being a Leicester fan:

1. Being surrounded, every single game, by whingeing arseholes who frankly do not understand the sport.
2. The fact that the team invariably gets booed off the pitch after a defeat, and sometimes even after a draw.
3. The Fosse Boys and their odious, offensive little crusade disguised as an admirable effort to bring atmosphere to the ground but with the actual aim of pissing people off and breaking as many rules as possible.
4. People I've never seen before who try to tell me I'm not a proper fan just because I don't get pissed and sing shitty little chav magnet songs.
5. The fact that Leicester fans routinely molest and rape one of the greatest songs ever: "When y' smarlin', when y' smarlin', the 'ole world smarws wiv you..."
6. "We're the leeeeeeeft side, we're the leeeeeeeft side..." Nobody gives a shit. Shut the **** up.
7. Having a standard issue 21st century replacement football stadium (blue seats).
8. Milan Mandaric is a loon, and a clueless one at that.
9. The fact that our fans will happily chant "Nobby Solano" (who was shit) but shout abuse at Andy King (who is, almost without exception, brilliant).
10. Our manager thought that going to Hull was a good idea. Hull!

Sod it, there's more but I'll just put myself in a bad mood.

11. Why won't someone fix the Birch's ****ing microphone? I've not understood a word he's said since 2002.
12. Blah blah blah Martin O'Neill blah blah. For crying out loud, shut up about it. He's been gone ten years. It's over.

3. The Fosse Boys and their odious, offensive little...

Must say, I can't find the effort to muster up that level of venom for them.

A bunch of kids I can't hear? Meh.

Don't understand the public rimming they're receiving from certain quarters, mind you.

If you haven't been driven away, Danny boy, I'd like to give you exactly what I hate about being a Leicester fan:

1. Being surrounded, every single game, by whingeing arseholes who frankly do not understand the sport.
2. The fact that the team invariably gets booed off the pitch after a defeat, and sometimes even after a draw.
3. The Fosse Boys and their odious, offensive little crusade disguised as an admirable effort to bring atmosphere to the ground but with the actual aim of pissing people off and breaking as many rules as possible.
4. People I've never seen before who try to tell me I'm not a proper fan just because I don't get pissed and sing shitty little chav magnet songs.
5. The fact that Leicester fans routinely molest and rape one of the greatest songs ever: "When y' smarlin', when y' smarlin', the 'ole world smarws wiv you..."
6. "We're the leeeeeeeft side, we're the leeeeeeeft side..." Nobody gives a shit. Shut the **** up.
7. Having a standard issue 21st century replacement football stadium (blue seats).
8. Milan Mandaric is a loon, and a clueless one at that.
9. The fact that our fans will happily chant "Nobby Solano" (who was shit) but shout abuse at Andy King (who is, almost without exception, brilliant).
10. Our manager thought that going to Hull was a good idea. Hull!

Sod it, there's more but I'll just put myself in a bad mood.

I know that chav is Guardian speak for young working class.
I know what a magnet does though my science is not up to actually understand how it does it.
But what is a "chav magnet".

Your point number 10 I agree with absolutely but point 5 amazes me. Try Puccini, Verdi or even Cole Porter.

No, not really.
I know what a magnet does though my science is not up to actually understand how it does it.
Oh dear.
Something which attracts chavs. I was uncomfortable with using the phrase initially, but your objection has made me feel better about it :)
Your point number 10 I agree with absolutely but point 5 amazes me. Try Puccini, Verdi or even Cole Porter.
"One of".

I guess no one has ever told you that you're a bit of a fanny-magnet then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669