What happened to Innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer getting vibes from personal encounters and then make a conclusion of a person there - you know because the media and them types make conclusions off hearsay and comments - so I am desprately trying to convince myself this crazy thing isn't a load of bollocks and isn't a true reflection of the person on show because if it is they frankly live in some dream world. I don't they dreamers tbh - I may appear random myself and a bit of a plonker but I'd prefer to knock around and share the company with 'straight' people.

Can you please attempt coherence?

It would be cool. And useful.

Thanks

:)

I am half convinced we're all in a Beckett, Sastre or Lynch piece of work. This whole rumble will be some kind of weird 24 episode american television series - the ones where questions are never answered - so after the very interesting first series, they can continue with the 2nd, the 3rd, the 4th.

I reckon we are about mid-way through the 2nd series now and the numbers are so low....Channel 4 didn't bid for this television series and we're now on some SCI-FI Channel.

Oh bollocks, I think I have looked into things too far....

There's a 'Waiting for Innocent to Sober Up' joke there but as I said earlier I wouldn't be so impertinent.

Typical ****ing woman, always expecting the impossible.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

It's why I left ''I may appear random myself and a bit of a plonker'' at the end. From previous experiences, this self-admittance which I make at the start of made conversations normally means that the person whose listening normally closes their brain and everything and begins to think of something else. If that doesn't do, it's normally the utter twaddle which follows after that line.

Last edited:
Maybe this is a saying that has escaped me then, but I have only ever known the term aspie to be a derogatory term for somebody with aspergers.

If it is a dig at what you say then she should be banned (the quicker the better), i actually thought she meant asspie??

Maybe this is a saying that has escaped me then, but I have only ever known the term aspie to be a derogatory term for somebody with aspergers.
I thought she was saying he was from Aspen.

Made sense because that's where Lloyd and Harry were heading to return the suitcase to Mrs Samsonite.

I'm sorry but not only is that as libelous as anything you have claimed previous, but I am very close friends with several aspergers sufferers and I find using that as an insult incredibly tasteless and pathetic.

You are a vile woman

Aspergers is not a 'sufferers' issue.

It's a different and much-appreciated (by most of us) way of thinking.

Now try harder.

You are way off mark.

Do you want me to get my fellow-lecturer, and my mate, Tony Attwood, to put you in your place?

Just bloody ask :)

It is when people use derogatory terms like 'aspie' as a form of abuse.

I've got a good friend who has Asperger's, feckin good poker player he is as well, and I wouldn't dream of using a term like that, same as I have black friends that I don't call nigger.

same as I have black friends that I don't call nigger.
Likewise, Macky, I have much more offensive things I say to my black mates. I think they appreciate it though, they don't hit me anymore.

It is when people use derogatory terms like 'aspie' as a form of abuse.

I've got a good friend who has Asperger's, feckin good poker player he is as well, and I wouldn't dream of using a term like that, same as I have black friends that I don't call nigger.

Aspie is not term of abuse.

Want to call me on it?

Please do.

I'd be only too happy to put you in touch with aspies.

I wrote a book about this issue.

So - please do contest what I, and aspies, have to say.

I look forward to your expressions of your serious concerns re summat you know sod all about.

It's a different and much-appreciated (by most of us) way of thinking.

Now try harder.

You are way off mark.

Do you want me to get my fellow-lecturer, and my mate, Tony Attwood, to put you in your place?

Just bloody ask :)

I really give up, some people are just not worth the effort.

I don't give a **** who your friend is, the term you used is offensive. And to say it isn't a "suffers issue" is to show a complete lack of understanding of what the family of sufferers go through, not to mention the emotional issues that people unfortunate enough to suffer from it go through.

I am an ASPIE, I have NO problems with this, best advice and help I ever got was from Innocent. Without her help God knows what would have happened to me..............ASPIE IS NOT A DEROGATORY TERM!! END OF! OK! GOOD!!:)

Aspie is not term of abuse.

Want to call me on it?

Please do.

I'd be only too happy to put you in touch with aspies.

I wrote a book about this issue.

So - please do contest what I, and aspies, have to say.

I look forward to your expressions of your serious concerns re summat you know sod all about.

Oh I didn't realise you were a writer, you should have said!

I can find you at least four aspergers sufferers who would deem a deeply offensive term so don't bring that shit here. And to be honest, if I were to meet you knowingly in the street, I would probably resort to the basest of all arguments, I would put my fist through your teeth as response to how much I value your inciteful and unfounded opinions

I am an ASPIE, I have NO problems with this, best advice and help I ever got was from Innocent. Without her help God knows what would have happened to me..............ASPIE IS NOT A DEROGATORY TERM!! END OF! OK! GOOD!!:)

What a ****ing suprise you should pop up

I really give up, some people are just not worth the effort.

I don't give a **** who your friend is, the term you used is offensive. And to say it isn't a "suffers issue" is to show a complete lack of understanding of what the family of sufferers go through, not to mention the emotional issues that people unfortunate enough to suffer from it go through.

I actually find your post offensive mate! INNOCENT HAS NEVER SHOWN ANY LACK OF UNDERSTANDING I CAN ASSURE YOU, QUITE THE CONTRARY!

I am NOT unfortunate by the way! Nor am I offended by what INNOCENT has said! :098:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566