What happened to Innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aspie is not term of abuse.

Want to call me on it?

Please do.

I'd be only too happy to put you in touch with aspies.

I wrote a book about this issue.

So - please do contest what I, and aspies, have to say.

I look forward to your expressions of your serious concerns re summat you know sod all about.

:)

I couldn't give a flying **** if you'd written every single book available on the subject. It really doesn't matter a bollocks and impresses no one.

You used it as a term of abuse, you made it a term of abuse through your intention.

THis must be a wind up, joe is it you?

Oh I didn't realise you were a writer, you should have said!

I can find you at least four aspergers sufferers who would deem a deeply offensive term so don't bring that shit here. And to be honest, if I were to meet you knowingly in the street, I would probably resort to the basest of all arguments, I would put my fist through your teeth as response to how much I value your inciteful and unfounded opinions

I suspect most of us could find aspergers sufferers who would deem that to be an offensive term.

As a female I'm finding the fact Innocent has tried to turn this into a male v female thing offensive too. Little willies can be good :icon_lol:

I couldn't give a flying **** if you'd written every single book available on the subject. It really doesn't matter a bollocks and impresses no one.

You used it as a term of abuse, you made it a term of abuse through your intention.

BOLLOX!

For the record by the way, the book DID impress ME a lot as it happens SO check ya facts before you use broad terms such as 'IMPRESSES NO ON'

FM I need a pint!:icon_eek:

I suspect most of us could find aspergers sufferers who would deem that to be an offensive term.

As a female I'm finding the fact Innocent has tried to turn this into a male v female thing offensive too. Little willies can be good :icon_lol:

:038: yeahhhhh a fan at last!! Mine is only little!! works well tho' wanna play!:056:

BOLLOX!

For the record by the way, the book DID impress ME a lot as it happens SO check ya facts before you use broad terms such as 'IMPRESSES NO ON'

And I'm sure all the the fact that Fcuk is happily married to woman who finds his personality and cock both more than satisfactory, as is the same situation for many that you, oh sorry Innocent, judged with "broad terms" has escaped you?

And I'm sure all the the fact that Fcuk is happily married to woman who finds his personality and cock both more than satisfactory, as is the same situation for many that you, oh sorry Innocent, judged with "broad terms" has escaped you?

Did she tell you that? Wow at least i know now!! haha:icon_wink:icon_lol:

Little willies can be good :icon_lol:

Thank feck for that. My near-nil female chasing days are back on! :icon_lol::icon_lol:

BOLLOX!

Out of utter interest, what's this book called? You don't have to say out aloud, you can PM me because I am honestly interested because I have zero experience or knowledge of aspergers except for that book by Mark Haddon

BOLLOX!

Please reread what I posted, you obviously didn't understand it the first time.

What impressed you more, the contents of the book or the fact that Innocent has written a book?
Separate the two of them and you may understand my post.

I really give up, some people are just not worth the effort.

I don't give a **** who your friend is, the term you used is offensive. And to say it isn't a "suffers issue" is to show a complete lack of understanding of what the family of sufferers go through, not to mention the emotional issues that people unfortunate enough to suffer from it go through.

Oh ffs.

I am epileptic and therefore can't booze because I get a seizure if I do.

Want to make an issue of it? Jeff did. He made a joke about my being a 'drunk'. And many of you joined in.

Do feel free. Join in the madness you enjoy that disables us.

Those of us with invisible disabilities stick together.

Oh ffs.

Want to make an issue of it? Jeff did. He made a joke about my being a 'drunk'. And many of you joined in.

If a tree falls in the woods, does a badger hug a hedgehog?

Oh ffs.

Innocent, you are the only person that made an issue out of anything, not Jeff.

The problem is you refuse to accept what is there in black & white for everybody to read.

It must be a woman thing, ****ed if I can work women out.

Please reread what I posted, you obviously didn't understand it the first time.

What impressed you more, the contents of the book or the fact that Innocent has written a book?
Separate the two of them and you may understand my post.

Quite possible as I am an ASPIE! Sorry!

Ummm in answer to your question .....................I HAVE READ THE BOOK from cover to cover, actually BOOK (S), I could happily pm you with a shortened version if you require..............just so you know I am telling the truth...............which aspies are renowned for anyway!:)

I can also point you in the right direction to obtain it should you wish?

But when Moderators decide not only to take themselves too seriously, but also to hurt and condescend deliberately and in a bullying way, then us women begin to believe in stereotypes of male aggression. And I've never allowed myself to think like that, even in the bullring of Central Weekend, and don't want to start now. I have to consider the more pressing issue of getting my skin ironed.

I sat here reading the thread as it happened and I'm sorry, but as one of those mere womenfolk I honestly don't know what the feck you are going on about.
I didn't see any of this 'personal' attacks on you. And as for him knowing who you are on RL, you have assumed that he does, depsite him saying several times he didn't.

Please don't start lumping all the women who use this forum together into some sort of group where it's us v them. Because all that does(in my poor uninformed opinion) is make yourself look like you WANT to be some sort of victim.

As for libel on messageboards, having had to suffer at vindictive, malicious, downright nasty stuff on and off on the OS for a good couple of years and despite other people asking for something to be done but being told 'not much'( I preferred to just ignore it as best as possible) I have to say really haven't got a damned clue about personal attacks on an internet forum if comments made the past couple of days have you reacting in the way you did.

Considering who you are, that reaction is disappointing.

He's not been married long though - give her chance :icon_wink

Oh ffs.

Get a grip - your fixation with Jeff and his so called offensive comment is embarrassing and childish. Using offensive terms, which you have, is distasteful and obviously insulting to many people on here. Try growing up a little before posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570