What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was doing O-levels we could only take seven of them. If people can now take eleven does that mean they are easier than they used to be, or are there now more hours in the school week?

I am older than you Webbie and I took 11 O-levels. :icon_wink

Nothing yet, but today I embark on my quest to become Paris Hilton's best friend.

When I was doing O-levels we could only take seven of them. If people can now take eleven does that mean they are easier than they used to be, or are there now more hours in the school week?

Don't get me started on that again.

Applied for two jobs, obviously I wont get either but it made me feel slightly better about an otherwise shite day.

After spending Monday in Ikea(the only place where I could find a simple desk-no drawers or wooden sides etc. Easy to be able to shove stuff underneath but then still be able to see what the stuff is)
And then listening to Ben curse a lot putting it(and a chest of drawers and some other storage things for me) I finally have a proper area to do my crafting in.
It's nice for me cos I can leave stuff on the desk if I haven't finished it, instead of moving it all off the sofa when Ben gets home so he has somewhere to sit:icon_roll and of course he's happy cos he's not whinging about my stuff lying all over the sofa!(And the floor, and the table.....)

Now all I have to do is sort through the boxes of tat we moved to make room for my desk and be ruthless in what gets chucked(imo all of it, it's mainly Ben's stuff anyhoo!)

After spending Monday in Ikea(the only place where I could find a simple desk-no drawers or wooden sides etc. Easy to be able to shove stuff underneath but then still be able to see what the stuff is)
And then listening to Ben curse a lot putting it(and a chest of drawers and some other storage things for me) I finally have a proper area to do my crafting in.
It's nice for me cos I can leave stuff on the desk if I haven't finished it, instead of moving it all off the sofa when Ben gets home so he has somewhere to sit:icon_roll and of course he's happy cos he's not whinging about my stuff lying all over the sofa!(And the floor, and the table.....)

Now all I have to do is sort through the boxes of tat we moved to make room for my desk and be ruthless in what gets chucked(imo all of it, it's mainly Ben's stuff anyhoo!)

If you made Ben go to IKEA as well as assemble the shite, that's reasonable grounds for divorce, y'know.

Seemingly absolutely nothing. In fact I've had a week of working my socks off, masses of unpaid overtime, and I still feel I've achieved nothing. One of those weeks where everything you touch leads to more work and problems. :bang::bang:

I managed to get to Faversham in time for the 06:08 train.

Last edited:
The only reason he took me was so he could go and pick up his Ice Hockey tickets. The Ice Arena is right next to Cov's Ikea.

Anyhoo, he never seems to mind going there when it's to buy something he wants!

I take it you don't go to watch that shit with him then.

cut lawns, trimmed hedges, planted trees, done the edges, emptied on the wife's baps, weeded, repotted plants in outside tubs, sorted out some of the loft, fixed a puncture, hoovered the car. Non-stop action today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710