What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up, sat down, caught the game, typed this.

Oh yea, had pancakes.

did battle with the garden after buying new lawnmower... then nowt apart from a celebratory V&T just now :)

Took my dad round his first 9 holes of a real golf course today and a bit of pitch and putt before hand. He did suprisingly well so was chuffed for him. Then mowed the lawns and listened to the game. Bought beers and drank beers.

Lako - loving the memphis belle av. I tried to tell some of my mates the other week about the film, they didnt believe me when i said how good it was. Great film

A truely great classic, no doubt. It was the first VHS I ever purchased with my own money when I was a kid.

Captures the true spirit of the bomber crews from the war.

I hated the film.

I was expecting your answer about the relly, wish I'd written it down somewhere :icon_lol:

yesterday all the kitchen tiles/adhesive were taken off the walls then the ceiling/coving was painted, all-in-all took 5hrs to do, my arm and shoulder are aching a bit today after all that work :)

yesterday all the kitchen tiles/adhesive were taken off the walls then the ceiling/coving was painted, all-in-all took 5hrs to do, my arm and shoulder are aching a bit today after all that work :)

I voluntered to help someone out and put new handles on their kitchen cupboards doors the other week......Two of the doors are still off their hinges:icon_bigg

youre not really cut out for diy are you :icon_roll:)

No but I'll have ago.I was doing ok until I got way too confident and tried to tackle the Dishwasher door...proved fatal.Fortunately they saw the funny side and likened me to Frank Spencer

I got a call from some bloke looking to buy a sofa bed, needless to say it was wrong number. He's picking it up at 6 tomorrow:icon_lol:

ive slapped a coat of paint around the areas where the new kitchen units are going to be this morning, another coat laters as well...wahoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710