What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half of a 600 item price list completed, only for excel to crash right at the end.... didnt have the heart to check how much of it was saved before I left work. Oh well... :icon_roll

Baked some stunning mince pies, I done the pastry and everything! Might scoff a few now actually....

Yeah, it's okay, tastes a bit like horse though

Manatee is where it's at. Imagine a Llama and a trout having a baby, that's manatee.

Manatee is where it's at. Imagine a Llama and a trout having a baby, that's manatee.

Well, I don't like llama, too fatty, and I definitely don't like trout, not fishy enough. So I might give manatee a try, a kind a fatty fish I imagine.

Well, I don't like llama, too fatty, and I definitely don't like trout, not fishy enough. So I might give manatee a try, a kind a fatty fish I imagine.

Aye, tastes slightly like Tom from Newcastle-Under-Lyme.

Last edited:
I made some fishcakes too. And so you know my girlfriend loves that I can cook.:icon_wink

Yes, but she also tastes like Tom from Newcastle-Under-Lyme, which makes a change from fishcakes I s'pose

I made some fishcakes too. And so you know my girlfriend loves that I can cook.:icon_wink

Perhaps you misheard. Perhaps she said she loves cock. Perhaps that's why she's always out when you're doing the cooking...

Last edited:
Wish I'd never mentioned the pies or the girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69