What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drowning sorrows in Jura whiskey and Modest Mouse songs.:icon_cry:

Might be a few mince pies left to snack on too....:icon_cool

Baked some stunning mince pies, I done the pastry and everything! Might scoff a few now actually....

What kind of mince did you use?

That's the best kind of cow meat there is

I prefer cow pork. It's meaty.

Yeah, it's okay, tastes a bit like horse though

Manatee is where it's at. Imagine a Llama and a trout having a baby, that's manatee.

Well, I don't like llama, too fatty, and I definitely don't like trout, not fishy enough. So I might give manatee a try, a kind a fatty fish I imagine.

Aye, tastes slightly like Tom from Newcastle-Under-Lyme.

What the **** were you two drinking last night?

Busy.

Made another 10 Xmas cards, three pages and has sorted out photos to finish off the calendars. Got a week left to get them all done so timewise it's going very nicely.

Will mooch on the net for a bit til Xfactor comes on now, and then make a Good Luck card for a mate who is going to work in Disneyland Japan next year and do some Xmas cards that have been ordered.

Had a good weekend in Amsterdam, despite the rain.

I managed to avoid the football too.

Last edited:
Managed to avoid F!"£$t fans all day - which is not too difficult a thing to do in this part of the world.
:icon_wink

What the **** were you two drinking last night?

Carling at the pub*, whiskey and a bit of rum I had left from my Birthday celebrations.

*I'm mentioning that this was social drinking so you don't think that I'm a total loser.

Carling at the pub*, whiskey and a bit of rum I had left from my Birthday celebrations.

*I'm mentioning that this was social drinking so you don't think that I'm a total loser.

...What happened to the mince pies and the fishy bird?...:icon_lol:

Theres a few left and she's fine thanks. (and not fishy).

Was you who got a lot of grief a while back for posting that you were having a girl round (I think it might have been a first date) and were going to cook together? And if so was it the same girl? I want to know if the tactic worked!

Was you who got a lot of grief a while back for posting that you were having a girl round (I think it might have been a first date) and were going to cook together? And if so was it the same girl? I want to know if the tactic worked!

No, that was East Anglia Fox
tee he he, gonna have to find that again

I tried to find it after I posted but was looking under Ted, which is why I didn't. Post it if you find it, that was a good read :icon_bigg

Trust me, I wouldn't treat a girl to anything that lame.

I've just tripped over the wire of the Christmas lights I spent the early part of this evening putting up (I'd temporarily plugged them into a handy socket as I haven't found the extension lead yet) and now they've stopped working.

(and I've hurt my knee :icon_cry: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610