What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd probably join in with the mocking, but I haven't got a feckin clue what that is

couscous.jpg

so do i and my other half actually prefers it to the lean mince i used to get for spag bol

Get thee behind me Satan, Quorn is the devil at your elbow. I'd rather eat the fecking box it came in. :icon_bigg:icon_wink:icon_bigg

Last edited:
Indeed Chuck and you didn't get that waif like figure by eating Quorn
I don't eat Red Meat and it makes a change from Chicken or Fish

True, I am porky. I got my portly status by eating and drinking the same as I always have but doing far less exercise! Alas, I now have to diet and do more exercise to recover my boyish figure and film star looks.

I eat lots of meals without meat, I just don't like the texture of quorn or most other meat/protein substitues. e.g. we had a sweet potato and butternut squash chilli last night and it was as good as chilli con carne, no need for plastic meat.

So there.:icon_wink

Last edited:
True, I am porky. I got my portly status by eating and drinking the same as I always have but doing far less exercise! Alas, I now have to diet and do more exercise to recover my boyish figure and film star looks.

I eat lots of meals without meat, I just don't like the texture of quorn or most other meat/protein substitues. e.g. we had a sweet potato and butternut squash chilli last night and it was as good as chilli con carne, no need for plastic meat.

So there.:icon_wink

I only eat Quorn Mince in a Sauce etc,not the Fillets etc......Fatty

I've just been offered a new job, with a twenty grand pay rise

Lovely jubbly :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714