What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget it

You could never make those toilet bowls shine the way I do

redneck%20on%20toilet-793013.jpg

we know we have seen the pic's before homey :icon_wink

I used to spend my days helping out families that were financially insecure, but **** them now, I'm joining the rich people. ****ing peasants......Do one :098:!!!
Calm down, Homey.

caught a bit of the Olympics

saw the women weight-lifters one of the Russian's had a good snatch

Last edited:
Feck all.

If you dont mind me asking Homer, what is it that you do?

I'll admit, I can eat Quorn, but Tofu is the most disgusting and pointless food stuff after bananas.

Lots of different types of Tofu some horrible some suprisingly nice.

Had a something called Dou Gan once, fried with peanuts, small whitebait type fish, chillies and chinese cabbage.

Lovely with a pint of beer.

Prob pointless for anyone dieting though.

Last edited:
It was confirmed that I've successfully got into Leicester University, it's a deferred entry, that's why it took longer to be processed. It's such a relief though, I'm so pleased. I'm going to do Politics, starting in September 2009.

I'm going to do Politics, starting in September 2009.
I can teach you everything you need to know about politics.

a) Know matter how good somebody's idea is, if he wears a different colour rosette to you, it will ALWAYS be a shit idea
b) Get used to ****ing people up the arse.
c) Wave goodbye to the real world, you aint never gonna see it again.
d) Think about yourself, and only yourself.
e) Don't ever try pretending that once upon a time you came from the real world, you'll look like a prick.
f) Convince yourself that the bullshit and bollocks you are spouting, is actually common sense.

I can teach you everything you need to know about politics.

a) Know matter how good somebody's idea is, if he wears a different colour rosette to you, it will ALWAYS be a shit idea
b) Get used to ****ing people up the arse.
c) Wave goodbye to the real world, you aint never gonna see it again.
d) Think about yourself, and only yourself.
e) Don't ever try pretending that once upon a time you came from the real world, you'll look like a prick.
f) Convince yourself that the bullshit and bollocks you are spouting, is actually common sense.

Just because I'm doing a degree in Politics that doesn't mean I'm going to be the next David ****ing Miliband. In this post-grammar school era, I doubt I'd become a government minister even I wanted to. I went to an average comprehensive school and come from a middle income family, people like me don't get top jobs in government anymore.

Just because I'm doing a degree in Politics that doesn't mean I'm going to be the next David ****ing Miliband. In this post-grammar school era, I doubt I'd become a government minister even I wanted to. I went to an average comprehensive school and come from a middle income family, people like me don't get top jobs in government anymore.
I have no idea what you just said :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711