What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done chuck, are you following any particular diet?

Not really, I am just looking at the saturated fat in everything I eat, eating less white bread and no booze Monday to Friday (except a sundowner). Swim three times a week and eat lots of fruit. Mrs M scours the internet for low fat recipes that are bit more interesting. Its not the same and I do miss things, butI have to say Mrs M has done me proud so far.

I have to lose weight, quite a bit too. Not just for my health but beacuse I do not like myself when I am this fat and this makes me a bad person. :098:

Stangely, Mrs M is buying a bag of suger for every 2lb I lose. This she displays next to the fridge. There are 3 bags there today and it is an incentive. However, I have no idea what we will do with the anticipated four stone of suger.

I am hoping for a dose of gastro enteritis to boost my initial weight loss, this should be good for another 1/2 stone.

Last edited:
I want to lose some weight to but with the current Mrs Fcukcov working shifts and me being busy quite a few evenings we often end up eating shite and often late in the evenings which is not ideal. I like the gastic infection idea but as the 5-a-side boys will testify me with a gastric infection is best not let loose on the world.

Not really, I am just looking at the saturated fat in everything I eat, eating less white bread and no booze Monday to Friday (except a sundowner). Swim three times a week and eat lots of fruit. Mrs M scours the internet for low fat recipes that are bit more interesting. Its not the same and I do miss things, butI have to say Mrs M has done me proud so far.

I have to lose weight, quite a bit too. Not just for my health but beacuse I do not like myself when I am this fat and this makes me a bad person. :098:

Stangely, Mrs M is buying a bag of suger for every 2lb I lose. This she displays next to the fridge. There are 3 bags there today and it is an incentive. However, I have no idea what we will do with the anticipated four stone of suger.

I am hoping for a dose of gastro enteritis to boost my initial weight loss, this should be good for another 1/2 stone.

I was thinking of getting a tapeworm, it's a more long term solution. Apparantly somewhere in Mexico or one of the South American states you can swallow a tape worm egg for this purpose, then when you have lost enough you take another pill that kills it off. Sounds ideal really.

I was thinking of getting a tapeworm, it's a more long term solution. Apparantly somewhere in Mexico or one of the South American states you can swallow a tape worm egg for this purpose, then when you have lost enough you take another pill that kills it off. Sounds ideal really.

Good plan ,the only down side to this is the fact you have to shit the worm out and they can grow to about 12 foot long :icon_eek:

I want to lose some weight to but with the current Mrs Fcukcov working shifts and me being busy quite a few evenings we often end up eating shite and often late in the evenings which is not ideal. I like the gastic infection idea but as the 5-a-side boys will testify me with a gastric infection is best not let loose on the world.

Its all in the head, you really must want to lose it bad. I have tried before but never felt to committed as I do now. I hate myself when I see a photo or look in the mirror. Its been difficult because of my health, but I am totally determined to win this time and look how I want to look and feel better for it. :106:

Mrs M scours the internet for low fat recipes that are bit more interesting. Its not the same and I do miss things, butI have to say Mrs M has done me proud so far.
Invest in good quality herbs and spices. Get the flavours right, and you can still enjoy a good chilli or curry, but with a fraction of the calories.

Biffa Bacon doesn't agree with it, but the dried soya mince is fat free, and again it's all about the flavours, but if you get it right, it tastes like meat.

If this sounds too much like stating the obvious, I apologise, but when you do get the time to cook a healthy meal, make more than you need, and freeze what you don't eat so you can eat it when you are getting in late.

Omelettes are quick and easy to make, and you can add things like onion and pepper for a bit of veg. And this forum may mock cous cous, but it takes 5 minutes to prepare, and if you add some herbs and spices, a few sundried peppers and tomatoes, and some peas and sweetcorn, it's a healthy and quick meal.

Biffa Bacon doesn't agree with it, but the dried soya mince is fat free, and again it's all about the flavours, but if you get it right, it tastes like meat.

Tastes like meat to someone who never eats meat, maybe. To people who like the taste and texture of meat, it's vile.

Soya mince is no where near as good as the real stuff IMO. Thanks for the advice though Lee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710