What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What type?

I have a Yamaha Pacifica with a "**** off" Marshall amp. Maybe we could hook up some time and jam :icon_lol:

Can't fecking remember :icon_lol:

Perhaps we can hook up and play our guitars instead, I am shite at making jam

I have been told that I have magic fingers, and believe me, they have fiddled up and down many a shaft. I love playing around with cords, especially when I see them laying on the bedroom floor
****ing sicko.

Don't tell lies Hector, where's ya wheelie bin?

Actually it gets better. He was here to sign a staff and student exchange agreement between my University and the University of Peking. I found he was previously a plant scientist with a strong interest in my line of research, so I hope to benefit a lot from the agreement. All in all, a good day's work....

....I drank too much wine though, and have a headache!

Today I left the confines of my property boundary.

I hope to do the same again shortly. It's nice to overcome hurdles.

Actually it gets better. He was here to sign a staff and student exchange agreement between my University and the University of Peking. I found he was previously a plant scientist with a strong interest in my line of research, so I hope to benefit a lot from the agreement. All in all, a good day's work....

So you have your eye on all expenses paid trips to China, all in the name of research of course. :icon_wink

Rubbery.
Shouldn't it be University of Beijing instead of Peking?
Is Peking not a politically incorrect term now days? Unless the university was named in English when it was founded, is it an English or a Chinese university?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710