What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 3 hours of hard work my garden is now all tidy again... only thing is that the lawnmower blew up :icon_lol:

I've survived.

I'm fairly happy with that achievement, it seemed such a distant reality this morning.

And what is this 'bagdes' you have pasted?

I have made a pathetic attempt at cleaning my car today. Whilst everyone says go to the Kosovans, I refuse. People moan about their employment in this country but they are happy to have their car washed by em for a fiver. I have had the power washer and then the bucket of soap water on it, I am just shit at it full stop.

Whilst everyone says go to the Kosovans, I refuse. People moan about their employment in this country but they are happy to have their car washed by em for a fiver.
Yet you don't moan about them, but refuse to go and have your car washed by them.

This country is back to front.

I have just ordered the full Sky HD package. Costing £32.50 a month for 12 months and £99 up front for the box and installation.
Coming Monday. Might be unwell that day.:icon_redf:icon_wink

I have just ordered the full Sky HD package. Costing £32.50 a month for 12 months and £99 up front for the box and installation.
Coming Monday. Might be unwell that day.:icon_redf:icon_wink
My full package costs over £70 :icon_conf, minus £10 for mutli room still leaves over £60.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710