What If?

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxfox

New Member
If Connelly decides to join Blunderland who else would we go for? - my choice would be Canadian Iain Hulme from Tranmere Rovers - scored some cracking goals last season and is highly rated by many and is only 21 years old - and no jokes about him being under 30
 
That Leon Knight from Brighton looks pretty decent, so does Darren Byfield, how about Dwight Yorke?
Apparently he's 6th choice striker at Blackburn!!
 
Chris_Unwin said:
That Leon Knight from Brighton looks pretty decent, so does Darren Byfield, how about Dwight Yorke?
Apparently he's 6th choice striker at Blackburn!!
Alan Lee - Cardiff :wink:
 
Chris_Unwin said:
That Leon Knight from Brighton looks pretty decent, so does Darren Byfield, how about Dwight Yorke?
Apparently he's 6th choice striker at Blackburn!!

I think Dwight Yorke would be the sort of player Peter Taylor would sign for £30,000 per week...
 
Cobbo said:
Craig said:
Chris_Unwin said:
That Leon Knight from Brighton looks pretty decent, so does Darren Byfield, how about Dwight Yorke?
Apparently he's 6th choice striker at Blackburn!!
Alan Lee - Cardiff :wink:

Ew

Was top quality at Rov Rum.
 
rotherhamfox said:
Cobbo said:
Craig said:
Chris_Unwin said:
That Leon Knight from Brighton looks pretty decent, so does Darren Byfield, how about Dwight Yorke?
Apparently he's 6th choice striker at Blackburn!!
Alan Lee - Cardiff :wink:

Ew

Was top quality at Rov Rum.

I like to think that we're bigger and better than Rovrum :lol: ....he just looks like a big striker to hoooof it to....

could he get in Cardiff's side last season?
 
Cobbo said:
rotherhamfox said:
Cobbo said:
Craig said:
Chris_Unwin said:
That Leon Knight from Brighton looks pretty decent, so does Darren Byfield, how about Dwight Yorke?
Apparently he's 6th choice striker at Blackburn!!
Alan Lee - Cardiff :wink:

Ew

Was top quality at Rov Rum.

I like to think that we're bigger and better than Rovrum :lol: ....he just looks like a big striker to hoooof it to....

could he get in Cardiff's side last season?

He was injured constantly, but i saw him many times for Rov Rum, and was always very impressed, got pace, works hard, good in the air, and can finish, excellent player in my eyes.
 
rotherhamfox said:
Cobbo said:
rotherhamfox said:
Cobbo said:
Craig said:
Chris_Unwin said:
That Leon Knight from Brighton looks pretty decent, so does Darren Byfield, how about Dwight Yorke?
Apparently he's 6th choice striker at Blackburn!!
Alan Lee - Cardiff :wink:

Ew

Was top quality at Rov Rum.

I like to think that we're bigger and better than Rovrum :lol: ....he just looks like a big striker to hoooof it to....

could he get in Cardiff's side last season?

He was injured constantly, but i saw him many times for Rov Rum, and was always very impressed, got pace, works hard, good in the air, and can finish, excellent player in my eyes.

sounds like another injury prone lad that we'll probably sign then! :p
 
fairbanksh said:
What about Segio Rebrov? Hes back at THFC and has real pedegree. Could be got on loan I think! :!:

1.Wages.....
2.Past it?
 
Carlo said:
I know the wages will be a huge factor but i fancy dwight yorke but not in a gay way :wink:

What about Ricardo Fuller? Still available after failing his medical at Pompey.
 
Blaarev said:
Carlo said:
I know the wages will be a huge factor but i fancy dwight yorke but not in a gay way :wink:

What about Ricardo Fuller? Still available after failing his medical at Pompey.

Great idea - let's sign cripples....FFS...
 
alex said:
Blaarev said:
Carlo said:
I know the wages will be a huge factor but i fancy dwight yorke but not in a gay way :wink:

What about Ricardo Fuller? Still available after failing his medical at Pompey.

Great idea - let's sign cripples....FFS...

Yes isn't it? That's exactly what Jimmy Bloomfield thought when Frank Worthington failed his medical at Liverpool :wink:
 
Blaarev said:
Carlo said:
I know the wages will be a huge factor but i fancy dwight yorke but not in a gay way :wink:

What about Ricardo Fuller? Still available after failing his medical at Pompey.

Preston would rather keep him that let us have him for a nominal fee i would haver thought. Weren't Pompey going to pay 1.7M?

What about Clinton Morrison now Brum have secured Forsell and Emile. They have stern John as back up so i cant see him getting any games.
Loan deal?
 
Calm down alex Yorkes hardly a cripple now is he didn't you suggest Darren Byfield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
 
Yeah lets get Fuller. We can use a magical £2m from the invisible magic man who lives in fairyland road in the clouds to buy him with aswell.
 
Tom W said:
Yeah lets get Fuller. We can use a magical £2m from the invisible magic man who lives in fairyland road in the clouds to buy him with aswell.

Ouch, cutting sarcasm :lol: :wink:
 
Tom W said:
Yeah lets get Fuller. We can use a magical £2m from the invisible magic man who lives in fairyland road in the clouds to buy him with aswell.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Why don't we get the invisible magic man to sign for just us instead? Would be a good partner for Dublin upfront and he wouldn't have to worry about offside rules either! We could even field 12 men without anyone knowing
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester1946
2Ipswich1945
3Leeds Utd1938
4Southampton1937
5West Brom1932
6Hull City1930
7Blackburn 1928
8Preston 1928
9Sunderland1927
10Watford1927
11Cardiff City1927
12Middlesbro1927
13Norwich City1926
14Bristol City1925
15Birmingham1923
16Plymouth 1922
17Coventry City1922
18Swansea City1921
19Millwall1921
20Stoke City1921
21Huddersfield1920
22QPR1916
23Rotherham Utd1913
24Sheffield W1910

Latest posts

Top