what now Milan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge, huge managerial display from you in the Summer,
this side is nowhere near good enough,your decisions are now paramount as to where we go and how we progress. Manager/players to sought out, ins and outs and its crucial you get it right not only for your investment but to the City as a whole we cannot go on as we have over the past three Seasons.

A new manager and coaching staff (thanks Nigel but I want Chris Coleman)

A new kit

A new catering service

10 new players + logan, stearman, McCarthy, McAuley, Kisnorbo, Johannson, Weslowski, Mattock, Fryatt, Hume, Porter. Sod the rest!

and possibly....newton, henderson and hughes (aggghhhh, I said hughes!!)

And promotion to the promised land.

Thats all I want please!

nigel for me ;)

oh and b4 anyone says it ti's nothing to do with the result today.

I'd rather have Worthington than Coleman, I don't understand why so many people want Coleman.

Its only opinions:102: I'd rather have Coleman than Worthington.Nothing against NW just think Coleman is a better manager,thats not to say NW is a poor one.

Last edited:
A new manager and coaching staff (thanks Nigel but I want Chris Coleman)

A new kit

A new catering service

10 new players + logan, stearman, McCarthy, McAuley, Kisnorbo, Johannson, Weslowski, Mattock, Fryatt, Hume, Porter. Sod the rest!

and possibly....newton, henderson and hughes (aggghhhh, I said hughes!!)

And promotion to the promised land.

Thats all I want please!

And you just have to go and spoil a good post!!! :018:

I think he did ok at Fulham,he did what he was put there for.He had to sell a few players and this season was a bit unlucky to lose Bullard,and I know one player doesn't make a team etc.I was a bit surprised that Fulham sacked him.He is fairly young and is still learning and I think Fulham play some entertaining football.Like I say its only opinions but looking at the poll its clear I'm not alone in favouring Coleman.I wouldn't be too gutted if NW got the job but I think he will only get it if Coleman turns it down.I wouldn't rule out Jewell if Wigan are relegated,I know he's not happy there and thinks theres a limit to what he can do there because of the lack of support

I'd rather have Worthington than Coleman, I don't understand why so many people want Coleman.

Why? Did ok at Norwich but couldn't keep them up, Coleman has kept Fulham up. Bought on some good players at Norwich but so has Coleman at Fulham.

I can not see why Worthington is a better bet than Coleman.

We'll probably end up with some foreigner we've never heard of.

Why? Did ok at Norwich but couldn't keep them up, Coleman has kept Fulham up. Bought on some good players at Norwich but so has Coleman at Fulham.

I can not see why Worthington is a better bet than Coleman.

We'll probably end up with some foreigner we've never heard of.

Coleman has no experence at this level, and Ive not been impressed with many of his signings. Worthington has experience of getting a similar sized team promoted from this division, and seems to have a good eye for players.
I'm not anti-Coleman, I just think Worthington would be better for us at this time.

I wouldn't rule out Jewell if Wigan are relegated,I know he's not happy there and thinks theres a limit to what he can do there because of the lack of support

Agreed.

I would be happy with Jewell, Coleman or Boothroyd. Can't see what Worthington is going to bring in the long term.

Coleman has no experence at this level, and Ive not been impressed with many of his signings. Worthington has experience of getting a similar sized team promoted from this division, and seems to have a good eye for players.
I'm not anti-Coleman, I just think Worthington would be better for us at this time.

I think Worthington could do a job in the Championship but I think MM is looking higher than that.

Coleman has no experence at this level, and Ive not been impressed with many of his signings. Worthington has experience of getting a similar sized team promoted from this division, and seems to have a good eye for players.I'm not anti-Coleman, I just think Worthington would be better for us at this time.

And bringing them straight back down again:102: It swings and roundabouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670