what now Milan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i will throw my hat into the Worthington ring for now.We could always replace him with five games to go lol.

And Levein, and Kelly.

Coleman took over an established Premiership side, had one good season followed by three seasons of struggle. I realise we'd have taken that for Leicester in the last few seasons, but his record doesn't get me excited.

1 away win in each of the last 2 seasons?

woah woah woah, NW for the job i don't think so-its amazing what a couple of wins do to peoples logic-at the end of the day yesterday we were still a poor side, who spent nearly the whole match hoofing the ball up the pitch, and only created any meaningful chances when barnsley were really attacking us. We only won because a poor barnsley side didn't take any of there chances, and should have scored at least two. The two games we have won have been from a last minute winner a lucky own goal-yes worthington has stopped the rot, but we all knew we had good enough players (how ironic) to get us a couple of wins in these final games. I do give credit to Worthington for putting Mattock in the side, but im sure if he would have broken into the side eventually regardless of who was in charge.

woah woah woah, NW for the job i don't think so-its amazing what a couple of wins do to peoples logic-at the end of the day yesterday we were still a poor side, who spent nearly the whole match hoofing the ball up the pitch, and only created any meaningful chances when barnsley were really attacking us. We only won because a poor barnsley side didn't take any of there chances, and should have scored at least two. The two games we have won have been from a last minute winner a lucky own goal-yes worthington has stopped the rot, but we all knew we had good enough players (how ironic) to get us a couple of wins in these final games. I do give credit to Worthington for putting Mattock in the side, but im sure if he would have broken into the side eventually regardless of who was in charge.

i agree with what you are saying but with our team it took a good manger to get them to play ,what would have happend if RK was still here :102:

NW is a far better manager than RK - fact.

RK was a better team spirit motivator than CL - fact.

That's all.

What I want from MM is for a replacement manager who has the personality and guile to lead this club forward. Now 'safely' under NW, but with a new panache and viveur.

Last edited:
NW is a far better manager than RK - fact.

RK was a better team spirit motivator than CL - fact.

That's all.

What I want from MM is for a replacement manager who has the personality and guile to lead this club forward. Now 'safely' under NW, but with a new panache and vivour.

tiscali

Viveur?

Last edited by a moderator:
And people have the cheek to be asking for a definition of a Not-Right..........

It's because it creates an auto link to tiscali. I have explained how to get round this a number of times.

Viveur?

Obviously I know what to do but for the benefit of those paying less attention than me Jeff maybe a link to the relevant passage? :icon_wink

I'd be very grateful.

Obviously I know what to do but for the benefit of those paying less attention than me Jeff maybe a link to the relevant passage? :icon_wink

I'd be very grateful.

I thought my previous post, and Steven's edit, made it obvious.

The auto link only happens the first time the word appears in a post. So just include the word before the link and the link will work.

Completely unrelated, but does anyone have a link to the Leicester 3 Spurs 2 cup game anywhere? Can't find it on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669