What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I came into money I would refuse to invest unless I had a say in how it was spent ie. seat on the board at minimum so I can see where he is coming from that he sold the shares after.

Duzza said:
Its a poor excuse, they didnt have to name names if they were THAT uncomfortable.

We were surprised, there was plenty of discussion about it between FCC members prior to the meeting.

We had already had a response from the club & had spoken to them prior to the meeting concerning an e-mail which was posted on message boards, but gained no new information, therefore had received a direct response ourselves.

You will have to ask other FCC members why they didn't, do suspect it was because of the great deal of respect they have for AN & didn't want to put him personally into a difficult position

Chrysalis said:
If I came into money I would refuse to invest unless I had a say in how it was spent ie. seat on the board at minimum so I can see where he is coming from that he sold the shares after.

He did have initially (a seat on the board), but didn't have as many shares as a few other shareholders. We believe he wanted to be chairman, but the other Directors felt that giving the chairman role to somebody who had been involved in the set up which led the club into administration would be an unwise step, particularly for supplier relationships.

Also the Trust did make the club aware of the strength of feeling expressed at our launch open meeting.

The largest shareholder wasn't initially a Director, but is now although he acheived his via a shareholder election and that would be the situation any new shareholder would face if wanting a board position

Last edited:
FT, with you stating that you expect a story to break in the National Media tomorrow, when do you believe the club will make an official statement regarding the on going situation.

You also state that the story reported in tomorrows national media is likely to be wide of the mark, is that because you are aware of the content ?

Foxes_Trust said:
Jo has only joined in January, but has been at every game since.

That explains why Levein was sacked in January, the first victim of the hatchet woman !

Foxes_Trust said:
Jo has only joined in January, but has been at every game since.

fecking hell she should be reaching the 6 game landmark soon then.

Does she go away?

Last edited:
PFKAKTF FOX said:
FT, with you stating that you expect a story to break in the National Media tomorrow, when do you believe the club will make an official statement regarding the on going situation.

You also state that the story reported in tomorrows national media is likely to be wide of the mark, is that because you are aware of the content ?

We are not sure what the national will print & how much of it is based on info received from fans (one message board poster stated they had contacted a national) - just think of the La Manga story, why let the truth get in the way of a good story.....

However we know locally a conversation has taken place between a media source & the club and therefore the likely content of that.

Boy Genius said:
fecking hell she should be reaching the 6 game landmark soon then.

I heard she had a particular issue with a group of around 20 men getting off a coach before the Leeds game. Wearing track suits they were apparantly, carrying footballs!! Trying to get in to the main stand!! She soon saw them off......

Foxes_Trust said:
We are not sure what the national will print & how much of it is based on info received from fans (one message board poster stated they had contacted a national) - just think of the La Manga story, why let the truth get in the way of a good story.....

However we know locally a conversation has taken place between a media source & the club and therefore the likely content of that.

When will the local media be presenting their story ?

Foxes_Trust said:

Why bother posting if you (FT) are going to be disingenious. :icon_roll

Last edited:
Steven said:
Why bother posting if you (FT) are going to be disingenious. :icon_roll

You can't dispute that comment over La Manga surely.

Also it was selective journalism, bet you never heard about a similar incident that happened with a London club within the same week of La Manga. Of course not, they wouldn't pan a London club, just pick on Leicester

Foxes_Trust said:
You can't dispute that comment over La Manga surely.

Also it was selective journalism, bet you never heard about a similar incident that happened with a London club within the same week of La Manga. Of course not, they wouldn't pan a London club, just pick on Leicester

The Spurs one in Dubai......that was well documented too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00