What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FT seem to have been made the scape goats in all the debacle, the conduct of the board is the real problem, a simple 'no comment'would have been more suiteable than anything they actually did. As a fan it is a bit a letdown that we can be treated the way we have by the overall hierachy at the club.

bocadillo said:
Perhaps the Trust's foot wasn't in the door as far as they thought it was. Perhaps the Club treat the Trust with the same kind of disrespect as they treat rest of the fans. Perhaps that is a good thing.

However prior to the Trust's existance the club will not have faced being quizzed in the boardroom about such occurances

Lboro fox said:
The FT seem to have been made the scape goats in all the debacle, the conduct of the board is the real problem, a simple 'no comment'would have been more suiteable than anything they actually did. As a fan it is a bit a letdown that we can be treated the way we have by the overall hierachy at the club.

I dont think anybody has made the FT out to be scapegoats, it is the club's heirarchy that is to blame IMO, the only criticism that can be levelled at the FT would be the naievity (sp) to have believed the clubs stance, but TBH you cannot really blame them. I think the common dominator in all this is the boards complete lack of respect and the distain it has shown towards both the Supporters and the Trust, two parties who have a key role in the future of the club. It has been a massive error of judgement by certain members of the clubs management and one that will result in their demise.

Foxes_Trust said:
Have a read of one of our declared aims:

To ensure the club meets the highest standards of business management.

If we feel those standards have not been reached, we will raise it at the highest possible level, it is one of the reasons we are here.

Full list of aims available here http://www.foxestrust.com/html/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=2

But you are a lone voice, one voice on the board, it cannot carry much weight at all unless other members agree with your questions. Which will be unlikely.

When the going gets tough..............................:018: :icon_roll

Foxes_Trust said:
Depends what the interpretation of 'them and 'us' is?

Semantics!! I am perfectly sure that it is obvious to everybody else who 'us' and 'them' is. And if the same is not clear to you, it is equally obvious that you are part of the problem and not part of the answer.

And here was I seeking to defend the Trust on this!!
:icon_conf

bocadillo said:
Semantics!! I am perfectly sure that it is obvious to everybody else who 'us' and 'them' is. And if the same is not clear to you, it is equally obvious that you are part of the problem and not part of the answer.

stabbed in the back eh?......:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Foxes_Trust said:
However prior to the Trust's existance the club will not have faced being quizzed in the boardroom about such occurances

And how was that worse that the Trust's ineffectual contribution with regard to the matter currently under discussion. Individuals were waging this campaign, whilst the Trust was content to believe and pass on the Club's spin.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I dont think anybody has made the FT out to be scapegoats, it is the club's heirarchy that is to blame IMO, the only criticism that can be levelled at the FT would be the naievity (sp) to have believed the clubs stance, but TBH you cannot really blame them. I think the common dominator in all this is the boards complete lack of respect and the distain it has shown towards both the Supporters and the Trust, two parties who have a key role in the future of the club. It has been a massive error of judgement by certain members of the clubs management and one that will result in their demise.

Can't you get Joe Bucci out of your mind?

PFKAKTF FOX said:

From the definition of disingenuous I gave earlier.

2. Pretending to be unaware or unsophisticated; faux-naïve.

Boy Genius said:

I'm gutted!

bocadillo said:

Of course we understood what you meant in general terms, what we were trying to say in this case we are talking about 2 camps within the club and it is monitoring that situation which is important to us

bocadillo said:
And how was that worse that the Trust's ineffectual contribution with regard to the matter currently under discussion. Individuals were waging this campaign, whilst the Trust was content to believe and pass on the Club's spin.

This is a live situation which we are sure will have a number of further twists and developments, and we seem to be gaining further information on almost a daily basis, much of which we can't make public as requested by those keeping us informed.

Boy Genius said:

Far from it, we have a lot of respect for bocadillo, even if he isn't our greatest fan.

Many rumours surface about the club, it was the fact that Bocadillo & Bruin (on the Fox) were posting information that kept us questioning rather than just accepting what we were initially told.

I have not been on for a few days.

Do we have any new facts on this subject or are we still slaughtering people based on rumours.

1966 said:
I have not been on for a few days.

Do we have any new facts on this subject or are we still slaughtering people based on rumours.

All out rumour-based slaughter of course !!!!

:067::022:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570