Where To From Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you the spokesman of the Leicester Blue Mongie Society :102:

Question or accusation?

I just thought everyone was having an unfair go at Souness. My last count he hasn't relegated as many teams as Roeder. I'm so glad he never came here.

I'm behind Ollie. I'm sure if we were to climb away from the bottom he could quite easily go on an unbeaten run, we have the team able to compete in this league.

Question or accusation?

I just thought everyone was having an unfair go at Souness. My last count he hasn't relegated as many teams as Roeder. I'm so glad he never came here.

I'm behind Ollie. I'm sure if we were to climb away from the bottom he could quite easily go on an unbeaten run, we have the team able to compete in this league.

It was a bit tongue in cheek.

In a nutshell, if Milan chooses Roeder as a manager, i think we should get behind him and not chase him out of dodge. I dont like Souness particularly, but if he came here id get behind him :icon_wink

I haven't really answered the question have I?

Never thought you would.

The only important game is the next game - not those played under Levein or Kelly.

You are of the view that Holloway will get it right - eventually. Fair enough you are entitled to your opinion like the rest of us. But I don't see any evidence that Holloway is on the right track.

It will be far better if you are proved right; however, just because we have had a succession of failures doesn't mean that the present manager must be immune from objective judgement and can't be sacked. I think we have had a succession of turkeys - with the probable exception of Megson who did a runner from the turkey farmer. Unfortunately, I see Holloway as the latest turkey.

I said ' a disciplinarian like a Souness. I didnt go as far as to say 'get him in'. Its up for debate.

And answer me this, because Souness failed at Newcastle, does that mean he wouldnt do a job at Leicester. If you know for sure that Souness wouldnt be good for Leicester, then you was right to roll your eyes. If you cant be sure, then i sugest you keep your eyes in your head and post something positive for a change.

Yeah cos you pedaling replacements for Holloway is really positive :icon_roll:icon_roll

Last edited:
Why Are We So Shit?
Is It Me Or Do Decent Players Turn Up At Our Crisp Bowl And Just Turn Into Shit?
Im Sick Of It!!!!!!!!

I'm in Alex's camp (don't bother). We have to stick with Holloway and I genuinely believe we will come out the other side.

Why do we?

Is it because we can't keep changing managers even if we think that the present one is probably another dud?
or

Is there some evidence that the current manager is achieving some tangible progress like winning football matches?

or

We don't believe anyone better could be found anyway?

I have to say that my view is that Holloway might as well stay for a bit longer because of the last quwstion.

Why do we?

Is it because we can't keep changing managers even if we think that the present one is probably another dud?
or

Is there some evidence that the current manager is achieving some tangible progress like winning football matches?

or

We don't believe anyone better could be found anyway?

I have to say that my view is that Holloway might as well stay for a bit longer because of the last quwstion.

Its a very small part of all of the above but mostly because we need to build and that wont come without pain. This is the pain, it wont go away only with time and stability. Everytime we change manager we just reset the clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00