Where To From Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he? He doesnt even refute that Souness has already failed under similar circumstances.

I said ' a disciplinarian like a Souness. I didnt go as far as to say 'get him in'. Its up for debate.

And answer me this, because Souness failed at Newcastle, does that mean he wouldnt do a job at Leicester. If you know for sure that Souness wouldnt be good for Leicester, then you was right to roll your eyes. If you cant be sure, then i sugest you keep your eyes in your head and post something positive for a change.

It takes more than just discipline, its about respect and its about motivation. No good just being a big stick man if everyone thinks you are a useless cnut. You lead by example, you demonstrate you are master of your trade and everyone can see you are the best man for this job. You need to earn and then command that respect and be able to squeeze every last bit out of the players by making them believe they can achieve the objectives you set. Not an easy thing to do, but not impossible for the right leader. :075::018:

Last edited:
It takes more than just discipline, its about respect and its about motivation. No good just being a big stick man if everyone thinks you are a useless cnut. You lead by example, you demonstrate you are master of your trade and everyone can see you are the best man for this job. You need to earn and then command that respect and be able to squeeze every last bit out of the players by making them believe they can achieve the objectives you set. Not an easy thing to do, but not impossible for the right leader. :075::018:

It would be nice if we could get a manager with all those attributes.

Ive used the word dicipline, because i feel the team need a kick up the arse, i also realise its not the single thing that will get us out the shit :icon_wink

It would be nice if we could get a manager with all those attributes.

Ive used the word dicipline, because i feel the team need a kick up the arse, i also realise its not the single thing that will get us out the shit :icon_wink

Sorry I wasnt picking on the discipline thing, just trying to point out that few managers really have it all. The best are already spoken for and we will have to find our diamond from what's left. It may be we have him and he just needs more time, it may also be that he is still out there waiting for us. I'm a fence man meself.:102:

Sorry I wasnt picking on the discipline thing, just trying to point out that few managers really have it all. The best are already spoken for and we will have to find our diamond from what's left. It may be we have him and he just needs more time, it may also be that he is still out there waiting for us. I'm a fence man meself.:102:

I also realise you dont need to be a disciplinarian to get respect. Wenger has respect from his players while coming across calm. Alex Ferguson is the opposite.

I just think we have tried managers that have failed using the Wenger method, and its time to try the Ferggie approach.:102:

I said ' a disciplinarian like a Souness. I didnt go as far as to say 'get him in'. Its up for debate.

And answer me this, because Souness failed at Newcastle, does that mean he wouldnt do a job at Leicester. If you know for sure that Souness wouldnt be good for Leicester, then you was right to roll your eyes. If you cant be sure, then i sugest you keep your eyes in your head and post something positive for a change.

Of course it does. Didn't you know that because Holloway hasn't got promoted before from this league he never will?

We must stay positive - Holloway

Ian Holloway says his side's luck must turn soon (Getty Images)
Leicester City boss Ian Holloway has urged his players to keep the faith in the wake of the 2-0 loss at Coventry.
"I felt for the boys," Holloway told BBC Radio Leicester. "We did everything but score but these boys have to believe in themselves more.

"If they weren't trying I'd have a go at them but we are where we are and the table doesn't lie.

"I think we're better than it's going for us at the minute and the boys have to realise that."

This is the rant of a man that doesent know what hes doing.

I think its allready been posted about the similarities to Rob Kelly.

aye it has ,ollie will be gone soon if we dont start wining FACT .

MM must be sitting in his office or wherever he may be wondering what too do next .

he has said before i will sack a manager that is not right for this club ,Now i think its up too Ollie to prove he can run the team .

If he can not do in the next 2-3 games he will be gone IMO .

MM will then bring in someone to see us safe in this leauge before getting anther new manager .

i know this is not good for us,the team, the club ,but it is the way MM works .

aye it has ,ollie will be gone soon if we dont start wining FACT .

MM must be sitting in his office or wherever he may be wondering what too do next .

he has said before i will sack a manager that is not right for this club ,Now i think its up too Ollie to prove he can run the team .

If he can not do in the next 2-3 games he will be gone IMO .

MM will then bring in someone to see us safe in this leauge before getting anther new manager .

i know this is not good for us,the team, the club ,but it is the way MM works .

Keegan is under genuine pressure after 6 games.

Avram Grant under pressure, just took over from moronio.

Unfortunately, nobody is immune from speculation, no matter how many games in charge.

Milan has the patience of a hyena in the meat section of asda's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00