Speculation Who do you want for next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In:
David Norris. I'll probably get shot down for this but he'd add bite to our midfield and help protect our defense. Very experienced at this level and won't cost much.
Giles Barnes: Could probably get him for nowt so could be worth a punt though I admit it would be a gamble. Still looked quality when we player them the other week.
Robert Koren: Very good player and still only 29. Out of contract in the summer.
Peter Whittingham: I'm not sure what his contract situation. Intelligent player with a good left foot.

Personally I don't rate Norris or Barnes. Koren would be a good addition despite his age and if he's out of contract he may be a good shout particularly as he has played under Nige at Hull. Probably not even worth dicussing Whittingham, doubt Cardiff would sell at anything other than an astronomical price which wouldn't be worth it - better off looking for a diamond in the rough.

Last edited:
Out: Wellens, Howard, Dyer, Mills, Gallagher, Pantsil, Moussa, Waghorn
In (from): Robert Snodgrass, Cameron Stewart, Robert Koren, Etuhu from Fulham, Jordan Rhodes, Becchio, Joshua King,

With Wolves likely to go down today I'd seriously consider making an offer to get Stearman back. Could be a good shout to make us more defensively sound and would be inclined to move back I think.

With Wolves likely to go down today I'd seriously consider making an offer to get Stearman back. Could be a good shout to make us more defensively sound and would be inclined to move back I think.

April Fool !

Oh, you were being serious....

April Fool !

Oh, you were being serious....

Why not? Player that has played in the Premier league for consecutive seasons and better than anything we've got currently and a far more realistic target than Matt Jarvis, who we have no chance in hell of getting.

Last edited:
Why not? Player that has played in the Premier league for consecutive seasons and better than anything we've got currently and a far more realistic target than Matt Jarvis, who we have no chance in hell of getting.

Because he is complete and utter shit

The fact that you don't know this is incredible

Out: Wellens, Howard, Dyer, Mills, Gallagher, Pantsil, Moussa, Waghorn
In (from): Robert Snodgrass, Cameron Stewart, Robert Koren, Etuhu from Fulham, Jordan Rhodes, Becchio, Joshua King,
Agree with much of this, particularly the outs and Koren and/or Stewart. King also a good prospect from Man U.

Can you explain why you want Joashua King?

See above, he looked dangerous when he played against us

Because he is complete and utter shit

The fact that you don't know this is incredible

Yeah the fact he made the step up and has been playing in the Premier League for the past 3 seasons confirms that.

If he was that shit he'd have been sold by Wolves. Like I said, he's a decent and 'realistic' target and would be better than any of our central defenders at the moment.

I wouldn't want Cameron Stewart at all, Hull fans on another forum have been moaning about how shocking he is for months.

hold on, let me play Championship Manager for a bit then I'll get back to you all

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Sam Baldock. I'm sure he'd be available on loan at least.

Just to confirm:

James Chester is currently discussing an improved contract and would only be considered for transfer to a Big Prem Club for a very large fee.

We have taken up another year option on Robert Koren and will be with us for next season.

Rosenior is also currently discussing an improved contract.

Stewart will probably be allowed to leave IF it's for silly money (£2m plus)

Brady will probably not be returning as he has failed to impress.

Josh King will be returning to us next season on loan.

Just to confirm:

James Chester is currently discussing an improved contract and would only be considered for transfer to a Big Prem Club for a very large fee.

We have taken up another year option on Robert Koren and will be with us for next season.

Rosenior is also currently discussing an improved contract.

Stewart will probably be allowed to leave IF it's for silly money (£2m plus)

Brady will probably not be returning as he has failed to impress.

Josh King will be returning to us next season on loan.

Source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570