Will Deco be getting in for Portugal in Euro 2004?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malf

Hello Treackle

Do you think Deco will get in for Portugal? I am unsure whether to pick him for my dream team, if he is going to get in then i'll snap him up as he's shit hot but I don't want a player in there that's not going to play.

Cheers

trickytrev

Ole Big Phil Scolari can't be that much of a fan because he never picked him for Brazil when he had the chance.

I think the fact the Rui Costa is treated as a demi-god in Portugal means it is unlikely he is going to start.

Malf

trickytrev said:
Ole Big Phil Scolari can't be that much of a fan because he never picked him for Brazil when he had the chance.

I think the fact the Rui Costa is treated as a demi-god in Portugal means it is unlikely he is going to start.
You love Rui Costa aswell I remember many posts saying you think he's the best player in the world. I'll take Deco out of my team and replace him with Robben or Vicente.

Joe_Fox

Rui Costa is a good player IMO but he's past it now, never lived up to expectations, like that Dickens.

buzzer_b

Deco will deffinetly play. He's brillaint and tricky plus he got Porto to win the Champions League.

trickytrev

Malf said:
trickytrev said:

You love Rui Costa aswell I remember many posts saying you think he's the best player in the world. I'll take Deco out of my team and replace him with Robben or Vicente.
I do. But as Joe said he is now past it, has hardly played a game this year.

Joe_Fox

trickytrev said:
Awesome! Trickytrev, have you seen the confirmed line up for glasto?

Malf

trickytrev said:
Malf said:
trickytrev said:

So shall I stick with Deco or go with Vicente from Spain?

trickytrev

Malf said:
trickytrev said:
Malf said:
trickytrev said:

So shall I stick with Deco or go with Vicente from Spain?
IMO Vicente is a much better player anyway. One of the best players in Spain this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Leicester  9
Everton  9
Arsenal  6
Liverpool  6
Palace  6
Leeds Utd  6
Tottenham   4
Chelsea  4