Will Deco be getting in for Portugal in Euro 2004?

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malf

New Member
Hello Treackle

Do you think Deco will get in for Portugal? I am unsure whether to pick him for my dream team, if he is going to get in then i'll snap him up as he's shit hot but I don't want a player in there that's not going to play.

Cheers
 

trickytrev

New Member
Ole Big Phil Scolari can't be that much of a fan because he never picked him for Brazil when he had the chance.

I think the fact the Rui Costa is treated as a demi-god in Portugal means it is unlikely he is going to start.
 

Malf

New Member
trickytrev said:
Ole Big Phil Scolari can't be that much of a fan because he never picked him for Brazil when he had the chance.

I think the fact the Rui Costa is treated as a demi-god in Portugal means it is unlikely he is going to start.

You love Rui Costa aswell I remember many posts saying you think he's the best player in the world. I'll take Deco out of my team and replace him with Robben or Vicente.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Rui Costa is a good player IMO but he's past it now, never lived up to expectations, like that Dickens.
 

buzzer_b

New Member
Deco will deffinetly play. He's brillaint and tricky plus he got Porto to win the Champions League.
 

trickytrev

New Member
Malf said:
trickytrev said:
Ole Big Phil Scolari can't be that much of a fan because he never picked him for Brazil when he had the chance.

I think the fact the Rui Costa is treated as a demi-god in Portugal means it is unlikely he is going to start.

You love Rui Costa aswell I remember many posts saying you think he's the best player in the world. I'll take Deco out of my team and replace him with Robben or Vicente.

I do. But as Joe said he is now past it, has hardly played a game this year.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
trickytrev said:
I do. But as Joe said he is now past it, has hardly played a game this year.

Awesome! Trickytrev, have you seen the confirmed line up for glasto?
 

Malf

New Member
trickytrev said:
Malf said:
trickytrev said:
Ole Big Phil Scolari can't be that much of a fan because he never picked him for Brazil when he had the chance.

I think the fact the Rui Costa is treated as a demi-god in Portugal means it is unlikely he is going to start.

You love Rui Costa aswell I remember many posts saying you think he's the best player in the world. I'll take Deco out of my team and replace him with Robben or Vicente.

I do. But as Joe said he is now past it, has hardly played a game this year.

So shall I stick with Deco or go with Vicente from Spain?
 

trickytrev

New Member
Malf said:
trickytrev said:
Malf said:
trickytrev said:
Ole Big Phil Scolari can't be that much of a fan because he never picked him for Brazil when he had the chance.

I think the fact the Rui Costa is treated as a demi-god in Portugal means it is unlikely he is going to start.

You love Rui Costa aswell I remember many posts saying you think he's the best player in the world. I'll take Deco out of my team and replace him with Robben or Vicente.

I do. But as Joe said he is now past it, has hardly played a game this year.

So shall I stick with Deco or go with Vicente from Spain?

IMO Vicente is a much better player anyway. One of the best players in Spain this season.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Chelsea922
2Manchester City920
3Liverpool818
4Brighton915
5Tottenham 815
6Manchester Utd814
7West Ham Utd814
8Everton914
9Arsenal914
10Wolves913
11Brentford812
12Leicester811
13Aston Villa910
14Watford910
15Palace99
16Southampton98
17Leeds Utd97
18Burnley94
19Newcastle Utd94
20Norwich City92

Latest posts

Top