will it kick off at forest??

Status
Not open for further replies.
...by no f!"£$t bastered

went to the carling cup games a couple of seasons ago and both times the forest scum waited outside the row of bars on the corner for a scrap with some of them resorting to throwing bottles at leic fans walking with there kids! bang out of order!.. are we expecting same again,wot u think??

"if u turn off the sun im still gona shine"
YeR, there's gonna be a right old tear up.

Can't believe your attitude when the guy asks a simple question!

Shanomac, kick off has moved to 1PM at the request of the police.

Who are you referring to and what's the attitude you can't believe? :102:

I tried to set up my own smash (which I probably missed completely anyway).:)

I'm going QPR v Boro instead of this... I use the excuse that I don't want to miss my flight, but I'm afraid of trouble really.

Last edited:
I tried to set up my own smash (which I probably missed completely anyway).:)

I'm going QPR v Boro instead of this... I use the excuse that I don't want to miss my flight, but I'm afraid of trouble really.

DOH! Geddit now

A very sensible decision IMHO in view of the times you were talking about - and I know that the possibility of trouble was not something that stopped you going up there.

Well it must have been empty then as there were no florist fans above us.

The upper tier doesn't go all the way over the end. If you're in the left of the stand (facing the pitch), there is no upper tier there and therefore no F!"£$t fans above you. If you're behind the goal or on the right of the stand, there will be F!"£$t fans above you.

forest41.jpg

Might you be thinking of when we played them in the league cup a couple of years ago (when the tie was abandoned)

I know that in the 1st match we were in the lower tier so no idea what was behind us but in the 2nd match we were in the top tier so we certainly have had the top tier at one point

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69