Will Leicester Get Promotion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will Leicester Get Promotion

Strange that TOF doesn't post very much now...

What do you want me to say? I do not like Pearson, love LCFC and still read this forum. Pearson will leave eventually; either because his success leads to a bigger team coming in for him, or because of a bad run. I might have more to say then but, it seems churlish to even try to rain on his parade at the moment. :102:

What do you want me to say? I do not like Pearson, love LCFC and still read this forum. Pearson will leave eventually; either because his success leads to a bigger team coming in for him, or because of a bad run. I might have more to say then but, it seems churlish to even try to rain on his parade at the moment. :102:

It might help if you let us know what it is that's at the root of your dislike for him.

It might help if you let us know what it is that's at the root of your dislike for him.

Apparently NP said that The Old Fox wasn't that old and should actually be called The middle-aged Fox.

Needless to say The Old Fox was, and still is, pi55ed off!

Last edited:

I really can't see a reason to dislike Pearson at the moment. For me he is doing everything textbook:

1. A young team.
2. Attacking flair.
3. Defensive solidity.
4. A good disciplinary record.
5. Reducing the wage bill.

Maybe it is his media persona, though I have never quite got that criticism.

I really can't see a reason to dislike Pearson at the moment. For me he is doing everything textbook:

1. A young team.
2. Attacking flair.
3. Defensive solidity.
6. His media persona

1. A young team.
2. Attacking flair.
3. Defensive solidity.

Maybe it is his media persona, though I have never quite got that criticism.

I couldnt give a flying fig about his media persona as long as they get the results on the pitch.

I couldnt give a flying fig about his media persona as long as they get the results on the pitch.

I agree but speaking of his media persona, I think he comes across very well. I like the way that he dismisses speculation and consistently maintains a balanced view. I also think that he comes across as very tactically astute.

Compared to the usual manager cliches and platitudes, Nige is a breath of fresh air when it comes to dealing with the media. The fact that he pisses off Stringer is just an added bonus!

This season we have had good performances from De Laet, James, Drinkwater and recently Keane. Nigel's decision to create a feeder club and the choice of a gruff elderly Scottish knight as Youth Development Officer has worked well.

This season we have had good performances from De Laet, James, Drinkwater and recently Keane. Nigel's decision to create a feeder club and the choice of a gruff elderly Scottish knight as Youth Development Officer has worked well.

Very good.:icon_razz

Hopefully Palace will lose Zaha in the next week, which would (I think) see them slip away.

BBC reporting if Zaha goes to Man United he will be loaned back to Palace for the rest of the season.

BBC reporting if Zaha goes to Man United he will be loaned back to Palace for the rest of the season.

Yeah I read that as well...might have to rely on Holloway messing it up instead

Yeah I read that as well...might have to rely on Holloway messing it up instead

There are only two teams who can mess it up now; Cardiff and Leicester. It's in our own hands.

There are only two teams who can mess it up now; Cardiff and Leicester. It's in our own hands.

Tis true...although the rest failing to put any pressure on us would also help

Last edited:

Even if we won all our remaining games, Hull could also win all of theirs and, should they improve their goal difference to overtake ours, they would beat us. I'll concede this is a little unlikely :icon_bigg, but we could technically win all our games and still end up in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00