Will you be at the Walkers 2008/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there next year. BTW, I saw Mr & Mrs Beaumontfox on telly today, just thought I'd share that!

You know how much I value your input here. But you're wrong. What happened today has been happening all season and was leading to this. Please get it in perspective. This is the result of financial and managerial and psychological instability. Hey, it happens everywhere. It just happened to us, right now, in this final result. We got what we deserved. Nowt.

Relegation was inevitable. Surely most of you, like me, saw this coming months ago?

I can't see why everyone's making a big deal of it.

Let's get cool. Let's just decide whether status and size matter. For me it never did. But maybe that's because, as as psychologist, I'm supersussed.

Or "drunk" :) :)

:)

I saw this coming months ago, and I screamed for IH 's head. He just proved again today he really does not know what he is doing. I have had my passion slowly taken away from me over the last 3 or 4 seasons and it has reached a point where I don't want any more of it. People will soon be saying that we will return within a season as we are a big club blah blah blah......... but the reality is I can see us being down there for a while and again maybe playing with relegation again. My health would not be able to take it.

As this for happening everywhere, I don't really give a fcuk about everywhere, I bother about the club I supported. We will see in the next few months players go and players come. I am afraid the players coming we will not have heard of..... is that a good thing or a bad thing? I don't know. The players going..... well are they worth keeping because this season they have showed very little commitment. It's times like these we need the true players to stand up and be counted. The others can fcuk off

It's her obsession with pretending to be a psycologist and an author, leaves little time for common sense or memory
No, I thought Innocent was comparing my emotions of today with hers.
Why do people have to make such a big thing out of it?

What's the date on that quote Jeff?

Click on the
viewpost.gif
to the right of the username in the quote to go to the original post.

Gonna sort my season ticket out in the next few weeks.

Bought my season ticket over a week ago, I'll be there in Division 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
So she saw relegation coming 'months' ago but just over a month ago said we wouldn't go down...................

righty-o..........:icon_roll

In fairness, she might've been pissed when she posted that though...ah no, perhaps not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669