Will you be at the Walkers 2008/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Holloway left in charge, no way out of principle. If sacked, three of us a fair chance.
Bloody hell!!!! Should I have read another post somewhere to know what you just said? :icon_lol:

already hearing people say they arent going to bother next season. I understand it costs money but are they real fans?

i'll be living in Plymouth but ill be back for as many games as possible home and away! I cant afford to renew my season ticket as i wont be able to get to every game but ill try to get to at least 10 games.

we will break League One records and i want to be there to see it!!

Leicester Till I Die

I'm a real fan and a season ticket holder for 12 seasons but I won't be renewing mine.

I'll get a season ticket if I can afford it. I'm getting married in Septemember, although to be honest the footy is more important. I probably won't attend any Tuesday night games however as that means having a day off work, as I work evenings.

It will be nice to see the odd win next season.

I will be there, next season will be the first for my eldest boy too. Poor sod.

I decided a while ago that i wouldn't renew.

The money goes towards flights to the states every once in a while

It's her obsession with pretending to be a psycologist and an author, leaves little time for common sense or memory

Nice one!

It might have been more convincing if you could spell psychologist. But I'm just splitting hairs, and I do deal with dyslexia and rank stupidity. Call me. :)
:)

In fairness, she might've been pissed when she posted that though...ah no, perhaps not...

And perhaps yes.

And if so, is that a problem, Macky? I haven't seen you judge a bloke as to mental state or possible intoxication or passion, have I?

Many guys here have a drink problem. That's clear. Some have an intellect problem- they can't spell and punctuate. Some have a courtesy problem - they think it's big and clever to get at women for whatever inadequacy they have.

Soz, I have to ask, do you have a problem with women? Do we make you feel so uncomfortable that you feel a need to insult us and put us down? Are you in a relationship? Is it running into difficulties?

Just joking :). Or maybe not.

:)

I will be renewing my season ticket as I believe in supporting my club through the lows as well as the highs.
I would love to see all our talented youngsters being given the chance to play first team football and I think league 1 is the ideal opportunity for them, mix them with a couple of old heads such as Kisnorbo and Clemence and we should be able to bounce back.

[youtube]KLfQWKN_858[/youtube]

Part of the problem IMO. We need to get to grips with where we are and what we need to do now to get back in the Fizzy and the PL. Harping on about yesteryear is not the way forward. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669