Speculation Winter '13 - Spring '14 Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
The French lad Riyad Mahrez has started retweeting LCFC related tweets. Surely that means things are very close.

I'm really excited about this one. Never seen him play but he looks like a footballer so that's always nice.

I disagree. To me he looks more like a greengrocer.

I disagree. To me he looks more like a greengrocer.

The French lad Riyad Mahrez has started retweeting LCFC related tweets. Surely that means things are very close.

I'm really excited about this one. Never seen him play but he looks like a footballer so that's always nice.

My ex-wife´s cousin´s mother in law knows a waiter at "La petite Auberge" in Le Havre, who reckons it´s a done deal.

Yeah, and his amphibian friends are tweeting him his farewells.

Surprised by the amount of apparent movement we are making to be honest.

Thought we were skint, and a wee bit surprised Pearson is willing to tinker with the squad.

Not complaining mind, just not what I had anticipated.

Surprised by the amount of apparent movement we are making to be honest.

Thought we were skint, and a wee bit surprised Pearson is willing to tinker with the squad.

Not complaining mind, just not what I had anticipated.

I said elsewhere that writing off the debt and then some has freed up money for a bit if investment without affecting FFP, I believe.

I said elsewhere that writing off the debt and then some has freed up money for a bit if investment without affecting FFP, I believe.

Exactly, paying off the debt has removed something between £4m and £6m in interest payments for the year and the chief exec said we would definitely meet FFP before the debt was paid off.

Exactly, paying off the debt has removed something between £4m and £6m in interest payments for the year and the chief exec said we would definitely meet FFP before the debt was paid off.

Top Banana. Then I think opening contract talks with Morgan, Nugent, Dyer and Kasper should be a priority.

That can't possibly be true based on our most recently published accounts. I accept that we could achieve FFP with the debt wiped out, but there is no chance we could have done so beforehand. Our wage bill was in excess of our entire income last year wasn't it?

That can't possibly be true based on our most recently published accounts. I accept that we could achieve FFP with the debt wiped out, but there is no chance we could have done so beforehand. Our wage bill was in excess of our entire income last year wasn't it?

Susan Whelan told a forum meeting the club was going to meet FFP long before the debt was wiped out, was she not telling the truth? Maybe she knew about the equity swap in advance but I'm pretty sure no sensible CEO would tell a 'public' forum information about such a massively important piece of business before it was set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46