Speculation Winter '13 - Spring '14 Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very prestigious stuff.....my Grandad got offered the job at Filbert Street many years ago:icon_cool

My granddad used to deliver farmyard manure to Ayresome Park by horse and cart.

The FCC meeting where this was stated was on Nov 28th, the date of the document of the change of club structure (so loans to equity) was Nov 29th, but did not appear on Companies House until around Dec 16th, so when the statement was made it was clearly already sorted. The timing of all this ties up to the submission of the 2012/13 accounts to the Football League by Dec 1st (for FFP vetting), so would expect the commentary with that submission would refer to the planned loans to equity swap

Thanks for the confirmation, the forum member I spoke to seemed to indicate there was a bigger gap.

Whoa! What's happened to the man named most appropriately for the job, Ed Mowe?!

I think he's moved to the FA Centre at Burton, rumour is he didn't get on with Nigel :icon_bigg

Cameron Stewart has joined Leeds on an initial 93 day loan and has also signed a 3 year deal starting in the summer. Ends all speculation of him coming here!

I´m impressed Boc! I hope he lived near Middlesboro`

He did. You may also be interested to learn that his favourite song was:

One O in Middlesbrough,
There's only one O in Middlesbrough.

He did. You may also be interested to learn that his favourite song was:

One O in Middlesbrough,
There's only one O in Middlesbrough.
Is there a song about two O's in Boro as well?

Did he also know that other song:
There are just 2 d´s in Grandad
...only 2 d´s in Grandad?:081:

He was perfectly aware that there are 3 Ds in granddad.

I think that's a sign Leeds might be on the way up, bringing in a bit of pace and trickery for the wings.

I'm pleased he may be coming, but I wouldn't have turned down the chance to move to Turin!

I'm pleased he may be coming, but I wouldn't have turned down the chance to move to Turin!

I dunno........Turin has plenty of sun & pasta & their team figures in the 3rd, possibly 4th best league in Europe.
Here, he´d get plenty of WEATHER, pies & Walkers and a chance of playing in 1 of the 2 best leagues in Europe.

Indicates he's more bothered about playing at the best level more than living in the best place.

good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47