Speculation Winter '13 - Spring '14 Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are evaluations some kind of internet transfer fee?

Who's 'evaluations' are these?

Transfermarktuk.com

Manchester United
13 Anders Lindegaard
Manchester United, Premier League (England)
National players: Denmark
David de Gea Ben Amos
THE PROFILE FOR ANDERS LINDEGAARD
Anders Lindegaard
© Getty Images
Name in native country: Anders Rosenkrantz Lindegaard
Date of birth: 13.04.1984
Place of birth: Dyrup
Height: 1,93
Nationality: Denmark
Position: Goalkeeper
Foot: right
Market value: 2.200.000 £
2.500.000 € Market value of discuss in the market analysis... Market value - development: Anders Lindegaard
Player's agent: people in sport
CHANGE PROFILE

NEWS ABOUT ANDERS LINDEGAARD
19.09.2012: Ferguson stands by keeper policy
03.08.2012: New deal for Lindegaard
29.03.2012: Lindegaard rests after ankle setback
- All news about this player

Last edited:
My dog who is best mates with Harry Redknapp's dog meowed to me that Kasper will be staying with us if we go up and we will be signing Shakka Hislop out of retirement as back up.

A friend of mine who is a season ticket holder at Southend United tells me we had a couple of scouts at their cup game with Hull looking at Southend's young goalkeeper Daniel Bentley.

Southend United
17 Daniel Bentley
Southend United, League Two (England)

Paul Smith Luke Chambers
THE PROFILE FOR DANIEL BENTLEY
Daniel Bentley
Photo: unknown
Name in native country: Daniel Ian Bentley
Date of birth: 13.07.1993
Place of birth: Basildon
Height: 1,93
Nationality: England
Market value: 50.000 £
50.000 €
CHANGE PROFILE

CURRENT JERSEY

Order this jersey now!

POSITION
Keeper
Main position: Keeper

PLAYER COMPARISON

Daniel Bentley - compare him with:

SOCIAL MEDIA

MORE INFO ABOUT DANIEL BENTLEY

My dog who is best mates with Harry Redknapp's dog meowed to me that Kasper will be staying with us if we go up and we will be signing Shakka Hislop out of retirement as back up.

End of career
Shaka Hislop
End of career
Last club: FC Dallas
THE PROFILE FOR SHAKA HISLOP
Shaka Hislop
© Getty Images
Name in native country: Neil Shaka Hislop
Date of birth: 22.02.1969
Place of birth: London
Height: 1,98
Nationality: Trinidad and Tobago
England
Foot: right
Market value: -

CURRENT JERSEY

Order this jersey now!

POSITION
Keeper
Main position: Keeper

MARKET VALUE
- Details of market value

NATIONAL TEAM CAREER
SN National team Matches Goals
1 Trinidad & Tobago 26 0
- England U21 1 0
PLAYER COMPARISON

Shaka Hislop - compare him with:

SOCIAL MEDIA

MORE INFO ABOUT SHAKA HISLOP
End of career since: 01.08.2007 - 6 years, 5 months and 26 days
Last match: 29.04.2007 for FC Dallas under Steve Morrow
Last international game: 15.11.2006 for Trinidad & T. under Wim Rijsbergen against Austria

A friend of mine who is a season ticket holder at Southend United tells me we had a couple of scouts at their cup game with Hull looking at Southend's young goalkeeper Daniel Bentley.

Oh, by the way, my pal said " hands off " young Bentley. He thinks he is destined for great things. I did say these probably wouldn't be with Southend, at which point I got a volley of abuse.

Apparently a fair few are after Bentley, heard numbers of 50 scouts the other week. The demand for decent keepers at affordable prices is massive. Was the same when Butland was marking his mark with Cheltenham.

Jersey?? Is that website made by old folk? Not heard anyone call a shirt a jersey since the 80/90s and even then it was people over 75

Apparently a fair few are after Bentley, heard numbers of 50 scouts the other week. The demand for decent keepers at affordable prices is massive. Was the same when Butland was marking his mark with Cheltenham.

Yes, but WE have a fans´message board named after him! That should swing it:031:

if Wasy or Wes pick up knocks tonight i expect a loan centre back in before the dealine

IF,IF,IF.....

Besides doesn't the loan deadline go on for another week or 2 after the transfer deadline?
NP has already said they are fully aware of the situation. So let's not panic just yet.

IF,IF,IF.....

Besides doesn't the loan deadline go on for another week or 2 after the transfer deadline?
NP has already said they are fully aware of the situation. So let's not panic just yet.

The transfer window shuts on Friday

The 'emergency' loan window opens again in February, and (I think) runs right through until the third Thursday in March

Move along. Nothing to see here

Hobbs back? Apparently Sky Sports says we've bid.

Genuinely entertained this idea when Moore got injured, I did wonder if Pearson might fancy bringing him back. He's done well at Forest by the sounds of things - I'd happily take him back.

Hobbs back? Apparently Sky Sports says we've bid.

Genuinely entertained this idea when Moore got injured, I did wonder if Pearson might fancy bringing him back. He's done well at Forest by the sounds of things - I'd happily take him back.

Article here:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11712/9137874/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Leicester City have launched a bid for Hull City defender Jack Hobbs, Sky Sports understands.

Hobbs has just returned from a hugely impressive loan spell at Nottingham Forest who wanted to secure his signature on a permanent deal - but they have failed to agree terms with Hull.

The Tigers recalled Hobbs last week to cover for an injury to James Chester, but the centre-back is now set to leave this week.

Steve Bruce has confirmed that both Reading and Wigan have been given permission to speak to Hobbs, who is out of contract at the KC Stadium at the end of the season.

However, Leicester have now entered the race and made a bid for the 25-year-old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669