Speculation Winter '13 - Spring '14 Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good enough to be back-up in the Prem, and could even improve significantly, as have many players under Nigel's care.

Neither of which will happen until the summer when we have more time to get a better option.

If the club are seriously in for Hobbs and they see him as a good enough option to Moore then it could happen before. £1m for Hobbs and sell Moore for £4m. Good business IMHO.

If the club are seriously in for Hobbs and they see him as a good enough option to Moore then it could happen before. £1m for Hobbs and sell Moore for £4m. Good business IMHO.

But Fulham need help now, not when Moore is fit, which could be 3 or 4 weeks.

Last edited:

I reckon Hobbs and Moore would make a great pairing for us in the Prem. Wes and Was aren't going to last forever.

£1 million for a player out of contract in 6-months isn't that good business imo, especially one with a suspect injury record.

Selling our best prospect since Heskey for a short-term gain of £3m, potentially risking disrupting the existing harmony and consistency within the squad and scuppering our chances of an £80m windfall would be sheer lunacy imo.

It is very tongue in cheek...

and a bit of a pop at not only the local media but fans who know full well not to count chickens before they hatch.

:icon_wink
Yeah rightio....

I'm not counting any chickens, I reckon you will claw back the 19 point deficit easily.

They do have 2 games in hand which they will obviously win seeing as they are on such a winning run :icon_wink

I've gotta say I'm with RICH_B on this one... we shouldn't be making statements like "as a prem club".

It's going very well but let's not be silly just yet.

Are you always a glass half empty guy?

We have won more than 70% of our games so far this season. We almost certainly only have to win about 50% of the remaining games to secure promotion. That is huge cause for optimism.

Are you always a glass half empty guy?

We have won more than 70% of our games so far this season. We almost certainly only have to win about 50% of the remaining games to secure promotion. That is huge cause for optimism.

Having won all of our league games in January Pissed On is nailed on to get manager of the month meaning we won't win a single game in February!

In February, March and April last season, we won 12.5% of our games, and dropped from second to eighth. Do the same this season and we're likely to be in the play-offs.
Can we call back DJ then?

Thanks for that cheery message Jeff, (glass almost totally empty). Even if we only averaged 1 point a game from now on we would probably still sneak second place.

Beside this year we have Pashun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570