Speculation Winter '13 - Spring '14 Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment the club is between a rock and a hard place, clearly some players are good enough for the premiership some are not. which players are which is open to debate. If and I stress 'if' we get promoted then players will want bigger wages, players coming in to replace those not deemed good enough will also want top dollar. The only positive for the club is the need for the potentially 'out of contract' players is to keep giving 100%, not a bad place to be in a promotion challenge.

None of the top Prem clubs are likely to come calling in January. If any Champ club comes calling the players have to decide which club is more likely to go up. If they sign for a weak Prem club they could find themselves being relegated.

Marlon woman beater King let go by Sheff Utd...........

I'd like to see some free transfers and/or loans come in in January but if we have the same squad at the end of the month as we do now I think we have enough to gain promotion.

You'd be happy with players like Nugent and Konchesky in the Premier League?

Yes. Konchesky has done it before, worth at least a year as cover for a new LB. Nugent will get his fair share of goals in the Prem, again if not starting at least worth it as a back up.

i heard a rumour that the table on the right is going to be updated soon. But i cant see it happening...

Typically slimy move by Redknapp trying to undercut our transfer dealings and ruffle feathers.

He must be getting worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47