Worst ever player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yorkshire Vixen said:
cresswell?? thought we got rid of him a bit early but what do i know :102: :icon_lol:

True probably, he was awful when I saw him mind...

Phil Gee. (Great hair though..)

alex said:
Spider Kalac.
Ian Ormondroyd.
Dick Cresswell.

Spider Kalac the AC Milan player??

Based solely on the little he did for us how about Roberto Mancini.

DurhamFox said:
As you were not at the game last night and indeed only caught the last 5 minutes of it on the radio, I question how much you have seen of him.

I have a job! cant get to some midweek games because of shifts

Chrysalis said:
Are you judging him solely on goals?

No, i know he scored. i askedabout his overall performance because i will judge him on that.

Phil Gee worst ever player? he wasnt that bad!! remember those two blinding goals against the sheep 1n 1993 when we won 3-2?

And coatsworth was all heart and teeth!!! 45 yard stonker against Luton, seriously that guy was ok!! Worst player would be ricky hill or michael Trotter.....though Colin Hill and Lee pisspot wouldnt be far behind

Brian 'Scarey' Carey was certainly one of the worst players we've had in modern times.

Spiders post on Gary Coatsworth was spot on - but you forgot the legendary tash that gave him that certain something, he probably looked more like a dodgy holiday rep than a footballer, but you had to admire his 100% commitment.

Ricky Hill
Rob Johnson
Micheal Trotter
Colin Gordon
Wayne Clarke

Just a few names to conjure up many a nightmare.

Worst player ever for Leicester was Trotter.

Spider said:
Worst player would be ricky hill or michael Trotter.....though Colin Hill and Lee pisspot wouldnt be far behind

Can't believe you've mentioned Colin Hill in the same sentence as those others. He was one of the best players we had at the time.
Given your name I'm surprised you haven't mentioned AC Milan's new goalkeeper.

My reason is financial, because the sum of money spent was unforgivable, that and the player was poo.

Yes its our record signing, Lemon-Ade Akinbadbyi

But there are so many others!!!

Colin Hill was tosh, it was just jimmy willis making him look good!!! seriously!! wasnt a major fan of bobby davidson either.

do you remember a certain ashley ward who we had for a few months, never scored for us, shipped out then MON tried to buy him for 4 million years later..funny ole world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669