Confirmed Transfer Jermaine Beckford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think he's an arrogant prick . Now he is in blue shirt he will get my full support.

Personally I think he's an arrogant prick . Now he is in blue shirt he will get my full support.
Yes but thats ok because he plays for city!

There's no miss-print. It clearly says that the Arteta deal and the Beckford deal will eventually bring in £14 Million. Which makes sense as the Arteta deal is rumoured to be at the £10 Mill mark with Beckford signed for £2.5 / £3 Mill plus add ons.

Er, no. What it says in the paragraph that I highlighted is that Beckford's fee could rise to 14 million. That is what I hope is a miss-print.

Beckford’s transfer to Leicester, for a fee rising to £14million, was different as he was one of the players deemed expendable.

Ihope Nugent is fit next game to form a strike partnership (although it seems to have gone quiet on the injury front so i am fearing the worse)

Ihope Nugent is fit next game to form a strike partnership (although it seems to have gone quiet on the injury front so i am fearing the worse)

He is abandoned alone on the treatment table. Everyone in the club, including the physio, has been manning the phones and faxes and websites for the last 48 hours trying to find a striker!

Good stuff. Strong and pacy and able to finish. Should really help to unleash King too as he will hold up the ball well and drag defenders out of the middle.

Question now is who gets dropped for him? I suppose in theory it could be King as Fernandes, Wellens, Nugent all seem embedded. So it's between King, Vassell or Danns.

Kasper
Pants
Mills
Bamba
Konch

Wellens
Fernandes
Danns

Nugent
Vassell
Beckford

?

Last edited:
Absolutely shite that this weekend is an International break. Sod international football it's totally wank. So there.

Absolutely shite that this weekend is an International break. Sod international football it's totally wank. So there.

Completely agree. Why in this day and age they still have to reschedule the club season around international fixtures, when most people care far more about club football is beyond me.

Either play the qualifiers in midweek or in the summer, just not on sodding weekends.

Good stuff. Strong and pacy and able to finish. Should really help to unleash King too as he will hold up the ball well and drag defenders out of the middle.

Question now is who gets dropped for him? I suppose in theory it could be King as Fernandes, Wellens, Nugent all seem embedded. So it's between King, Vassell or Danns.

Kasper
Pants
Mills
Bamba
Konch

Wellens
Fernandes
Danns

Nugent
Vassell
Beckford

?

Gets my vote as the starting 11. The pace of the front three should be able to rip through defences.

At least it means I can get a weekend away diving without missing any footy . :icon_cool

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670