Post Match Leicester 2 Arsenal 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mightily unlucky to be behind at half time, particularly as I think Vardy hitting the bar came seconds before the counter attack for their first. Had that gone in and we had gone 2-0 up, it could have been an entirely different story.

Defensively we are a shambles, Walcott murdered us, as did Sanchez. Sanchez's 3rd was just laughable, a fantastic finish, but it came from a bloody throw in just after a sub FFS. Sometimes we are just not switched on at all and boy it showed today against a superior team with a cutting edge.

The scoreline is harsh but give teams like Arsenal enough chances, they'll take them and they did today.

Special mention to Vardy who was terrific, the first goal was absolutely superb. England's #9!

Sanchez has played well all season, before today he had had more shot's than any other player, but other teams double or triple up on him meaning his chances have been under pressure or he has been pushed into bad angles.

Today we allowed him space and didn't seem to have any plan to try and deal with him.

I agree it's nice to see us have a go, but we are not good enough to go into games against the top teams without trying to nullify them.

That said we will still beat most teams on our current form so no need to worry.

I agree it's nice to see us have a go, but we are not good enough to go into games against the top teams without trying to nullify them

But to nullify them we undo the very thing we are good at don't we?

We may upset a top 6 side or two this season playing our attacking game don't you think?

I agree it's nice to see us have a go, but we are not good enough to go into games against the top teams without trying to nullify them

Ture to an extent. But Newcastle drew with Chelsea today, so it's not beyond belief that we can beat the better sides by trying to win and not accepting a defeat. Who knows what may have happened had one of Vardy's efforts of the posts gone in.

Mahrez was shite and looked half arsed
Schlupp is an embarrassing lazy shite who needs dropping immediately
De Laet is piss poor, he offers as little going forward as he does at the back.

Other than that we were good, I have never left the ground with a smile after such a hammering.

Ref and his mates were useless ****s who protected the big team beautifully.

Fans were ace. Out singing the Arsenal fans at 5-2 was lovely.

"I dreamt last night that we lost one nil.

I also dreamt that I gave Beyoncé a right good seeing to in some kind of greasy spoon cafe.

I believe that one of these might not actually happen"

Lucky ****er

A great start to the season, but our defence is worrying. 14 goals conceeded in 7 league games and no clean sheets. It is great to see us being so attacking but not if we have to score 3 every game to get a win...

if 5-2 means we need to change everything then god knows what Man Citys half a billion team think of 4-1 v Spurs...
Key i think are:
- get Mahrez central and Albrighton right
- Ulloa for Okazaki
-Schlupp left mid in front of Fuchs
- consider our strongest centre backs.

for me the team at Norwich would be

Schmeichel
De Laet Huth Morgan Fuchs
Kante Drink
Albrighton Ulloa Mahrez
Vardy

Ive consulted my football effort colour chart and he's not quite dark enough to be classified as lazy. He's in the category of does nowt but score and create goals.

Should we 'black him up perhaps?'

I also dreamt that I gave Beyoncé a right good seeing to in some kind of greasy spoon cafe.
The nearest to reality that this will get is, he'll be on sea, then he'll go to a greasy spoon cafe and give himself a good seeing to

For the record, I was drunk last night.

if 5-2 means we need to change everything then god knows what Man Citys half a billion team think of 4-1 v Spurs...
Key i think are:
- get Mahrez central and Albrighton right
- Ulloa for Okazaki
-Schlupp left mid in front of Fuchs
- consider our strongest centre backs.

for me the team at Norwich would be

Schmeichel
De Laet Huth Morgan Fuchs
Kante Drink
Albrighton Ulloa Mahrez
Vardy
So your team would still put Mahrez out wide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566