Post Match Leicester 4 Nottingham Forest 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC stats give them no shots on target, I'm sure Kasper tipped a header over at one point.

Great stuff all round. Bring on Swindon.

BBC stats give them no shots on target, I'm sure Kasper tipped a header over at one point.

I think it was going over, unless you mean the miss hit cross that led to their blunder, not sure if that would get counted?

ever gracious in defeat. sounds like someones having a sulk
Where am I being ungracious? I told you pre-match exactly what would happen and how shite we would be.

And to only put 4 past us - inc an og, when it is universally accepted that we were the most inept and crap team since the stadium was opened is not exactly world beating stuff matey.

Where am I being ungracious? I told you pre-match exactly what would happen and how shite we would be.

And to only put 4 past us - inc an og, when it is universally accepted that we were the most inept and crap team since the stadium was opened is not exactly world beating stuff matey.
:081: :081: :081:

Last edited:
As well as Billy they also need a goalie, two full backs, a pair of central defenders, an entire midfield, two wide front men and strikers rather than clowns in front of goal.

They're doomed :icon_bigg

I think I've got déja facebook

Last edited:
Regardless of whether that was a case of us playing that well, or Forest being that bad though, either way it could still be exactly what we need to get our confidence back, especially Beckford.

As well as Billy they also need a goalie, two full backs, a pair of central defenders, an entire midfield, two wide front men and strikers rather than clowns in front of goal.

They're doomed :icon_bigg
We have two wide men. Deadwood and Reid, oh you mean wingers?

My first post on the match has to be on one topic.
Well done Jermaine.

I have been a strong critic of Beckford. Well tonight he played very well. I hope that at the end of the season he will have proved me and all his other critics wrong.

So apart from scoring 3 goals, did he tackle back, did he chase lost causes to the byline, did he head the ball, did he tackle for the 50:50 ball, did he show any Pashun? :)

Well as they say football's a funny old game. The bit of luck in having the opportunity of playing Forest at home at this point could turn the season. It's certainly lifted the pressure on Pearson and Beckford for a start. The next few games will tell us whether we can carry things forward. Personally, I don't see it impacting on any forlorn promotion opportunity but hopefully it provides a bit of a positive boost to the rebuilding process.

As for Forest - it just shows that the old adage of there being always someone else being worse off is as true as ever.

If the board bring in a different manager then many Forest fans will resent him for not being Brian Clough.
Harsh, but fair.

One last point ion Forest fans. I have enjoyed the contributions of RichB. Initially I thought he was another "The Whites" but I was wrong. Serious fans from other clubs like RichB and Rhydal are a great asset to the forum.
Yeah, but how fat is Andy Reid? Is he so fat that when he runs backward he makes a beeping noise?

I guess that seeing as King is out with an ankle problem as NP confirmed in his post match interview, Danns will get a run after a very good performance.

I still think we'll get a seeing to at Soton, but then many teams have this season. We played well last night, we played a high line, closed thm down everywhere and Becks and Nuge chased plenty of lost causes and put themselves about. (By the way, before I get labelled a mongie, I don't think its particularly important for a striker to chase everything, but some good situations came out of their persitence.)

One last thing, on the way back we heard Stringer tell Nige that the floor was his to announce some transfer news. Nige very sensibly turned town the invitation, citing the fact that he wasn't in the business of publically unsettling players.

So what in the name of Jesus Tittyfucking Christ was Stringer on about?

"If the board bring in a different manager then many Forest fans will resent him for not being Brian Clough" - Rhydal

That is only fair. In the 1980s I resented Leicester managers for not being Brian Clough.

There had to be Nottingham fans there last night who remember when Forest were the best team in Europe. How remarkable - Clough took a Division 2 side and created a team that was better than Man U, Real Madrid, Milan or Barcelona. And now what a shambles.

I hope it is not disrespectful to say that there have been rumours that in a Derbyshire graveyard sounds have been heard as of a great man turning in his grave.

A very good performance albeit against a poor team. Well done to Nige and the team, let's hope that this inspires us for the rest of the season. I thought that Danns was very good, for a change.

"If the board bring in a different manager then many Forest fans will resent him for not being Brian Clough" - Rhydal

That is only fair. In the 1980s I resented Leicester managers for not being Brian Clough.

There had to be Nottingham fans there last night who remember when Forest were the best team in Europe. How remarkable - Clough took a Division 2 side and created a team that was better than Man U, Real Madrid, Milan or Barcelona. And now what a shambles.

I hope it is not disrespectful to say that there have been rumours that in a Derbyshire graveyard sounds have been heard as of a great man turning in his grave.

Nothing to do with Sir Brian at all. The guy we want back was on ESPN last night - Billy Davis, he was sacked because boardroom peace was worth more than on field success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566