Should Weale Play Against Watford?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
No brainer really, I think he should resign from the club and **** off!

Sven will definitely play Ricardo. He dropped him after his mistake against Portsmouth (which wasn't as bad as Weale's) so I think he will change again now.

Couldn't care less to be honest

The cocksucking morons will sing him name regardless

Couldn't care less to be honest

The cocksucking morons will sing him name regardless

do you think its because they have not developed enough to be able to say Ricardo's name? It's easier to just shout Weale?

do you think its because they have not developed enough to be able to say Ricardo's name? It's easier to just shout Weale?

Probably, but they spell it as Wheale on the internet.

I reckon he has a chance of playing as I can't find a babysitter for that day.

Probably, but they spell it as Wheale on the internet.

I reckon he has a chance of playing as I can't find a babysitter for that day.

I heard Chris Weale is available as babysitter. I wouldn't risk it though

Last edited:
He's probably been at fault for at least four goals since his re-call. I do feel sorry for him as it's a case of simply not being consistent enough rather than a lack of effort ala quite a lot of the loan players.

He's probably been at fault for at least four goals since his re-call. I do feel sorry for him as it's a case of simply not being consistent enough rather than a lack of effort ala quite a lot of the loan players.

feck Hazz..... why feel sorry for him. He drops bollocks like that and still picks up a wage we would all be grateful of.

I think you could be onto something here!

Maybe it isn't Weale they've been shouting for at all... Maybe they've actually been chanting and cheering for "Wheel", because their primitive minds are still so fascinated and fixated by the brilliance of this discovery!

If they're only just discovering the wheel, you can't really expect them to understand football yet.

Just wait until we play our pre-season glamour tie against Chicago Fire... those fans will be going crazy cheering for that one!

**** it, stick Howard in goal and see what happens.
i hope we get rid of Weale and Ricardo this summer.

These articles are really old, why did you post them up?

Because some people have got very short memories, saying he's been one of our worst ever goalkeepers.

He's had a bad season, but he's not always been this bad. Look at the speculation threads related to the links above and you'll see how much people wanted him to stay. He's an average Championship goalkeeper out of form.

It has been obvious, from the moment that Sven came, that he wants a different 'keeper. Weale must be playing under constant pressure to prove himself and it appears that he has not coped well.

He has conceded some poor goals recently but, we have no better alternative (yet) and, whilst it is lovely to have an obvious target, Weale is not the reason that we are so far from the play off places.

Weale is not the reason that we are so far from the play off places.

You missed out the word 'only' between 'the' and 'reason'.

Not to include it would imply he bears no responsibility at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669