Stearman and Hume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your reputation has gone right out the window now :icon_lol:

I know that McAuley had years left on his contract. I can't be arsed to look up the other two but whatever it was, it was too long for us to be paying the useless lumps.

So every team who was relegated last season should sell their best players because they were responsible for taking them down.I wonder if Derby fans feel like that about Giles Barnes and Reading fans feel that way about Kevin Doyle etc etc

I don't think anyone is saying that it's always the case, it's just that a lot of people feel that in this specific instance there is no need to shed tears over the departures. Stearman had a year left on his contract, he was always off; McAuley and Hume, IMO, have both been over-rated and good money was offered. They may well have proved assets to us in the season to come; alternatively, they may have been fed up at being reduced to third division football.

I don't think anyone is saying that it's always the case, it's just that a lot of people feel that in this specific instance there is no need to shed tears over the departures. Stearman had a year left on his contract, he was always off; McAuley and Hume, IMO, have both been over-rated and good money was offered. They may well have proved assets to us in the season to come; alternatively, they may have been fed up at being reduced to third division football.

I'm not shedding tears its just my opinion that Hume will be alot better than anyone else we could hope to attract.However he wanted to leave and I think a few are a little bitter that he didn't want to stay and play Division One football,I don't blame him for leaving for one second but its folly to say he was shite because he was clearly one of the best players we had.We can't completely scrap the Squad we have and it would have been nice to keep 2 or 3 of a better players,rather than be left with the total dross,that won't leave because nobody wants them

Thank fcuk they have gone. Useless tossers both of them. It just goes to show how much ambition that twat hume has if he thinks Barnsley is a better place to be than where he is. We will watch his face as we swap places at the end of the season. If he had any brains would it not have been better to smack a few goals in this coming season and then maybe attract something better than Barnsley?.....:102: then again he is canadian.

As for Stearman I could not care less what he does.

YOU DA MAN BG

from the sounds of it neither player wanted to stay with the team, so they are best gone anyway. Less negativity around the place.

If Kisnorbo was fit he would be on his way aswell. Clemence will be next, and lets hope DJ finds a new home also.

Theyv'e done naff all for this club, so i for one aint that bothered.

Lets face it we need a new look at the club, lets just hope NP can put together a hungry young side, using what weve got and what we bring in.

If Kisnorbo was fit he would be on his way aswell. Clemence will be next, and lets hope DJ finds a new home also.

Theyv'e done naff all for this club, so i for one aint that bothered.

Lets face it we need a new look at the club, lets just hope NP can put together a hungry young side, using what weve got and what we bring in.

I was told by an Australian football fan that Kisnorbo will be gone as soon as he is fit,he sees playing in Division One causing harm to his chances of playing in the World Cup Finals in 2010 for Australia if they get there

I'm not shedding tears its just my opinion that Hume will be alot better than anyone else we could hope to attract.

In my opinion, I can't see how you can make that judgement as we don't know who will be in the starting 11 come the start of the new season.

Unless of course, you don't mean as a footballer, just a man with a name all BMs can chant. I expect Samaritans will be busy to night.

can just hear Jobber having a phone call from broken hearted BM.

"You heard the news, jobber?"
"What's that?"
"He's gone!" ..caller holding back the sniffles
"Who's gone?"
"Hhhhuuuummme, he's gone, the ****ers have sold him"
"No ****ing way, they'd never do that, he loves us and we love him, he said he'd stay......" both men(!) now in very tearful and sobbing profusely.....
"That's it, get the boys together, down the Walker's, lets have a shoes off demonstration" says a tearful Jobber.

2 hours later.....
"jobber, says in the paper Hhhuummee wanted to go"
" The lying Canadian ****ing shit, wait til we play, Barnsley, I'll bang the drum so loud" says jobber, as both men start to go through the names of the remaining City players to see which makes the best chant.....

But we will stand a better chance of promotion without them because they were responsible for taking us down so they can't be any good

I was told by an Australian football fan that Kisnorbo will be gone as soon as he is fit,he sees playing in Division One causing harm to his chances of playing in the World Cup Finals in 2010 for Australia if they get there

Its obvious these lads have put transfer requests in, more will follow, big deal..........:102:

Pearson's been around hes not going to talk people into staying if they want out. Things are happening now hes here so lets hope he starts bringing in a few also.

Going to be an interesting season, and im looking forward to it.:icon_cool

The three that have gone, plus Kisnorbo and possibly Mattock, were probably the only players I would have really wanted to keep

Like them or no, they are better than the utter shit that will be left behind

And, I suspect, far far better than what will be brought in

Thank fcuk they have gone. Useless tossers both of them. It just goes to show how much ambition that twat hume has if he thinks Barnsley is a better place to be than where he is. We will watch his face as we swap places at the end of the season. If he had any brains would it not have been better to smack a few goals in this coming season and then maybe attract something better than Barnsley?.....:102: then again he is canadian.

As for Stearman I could not care less what he does.

Pretty spot on apart from the gratuitous anti-Canadian dig. :icon_roll We have a soft spot for Canadians in our family as both my parents remember getting Canadian apples during the War. :icon_wink

Has anybody mentioned Howard. He for me would struggle in this league. Slow and predictable. Lets hope we can get some doe-rae-me for him............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669