Am I the only one losing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ta for the welcome guys... just had to get it out my system! I figured that this is the obvious 'therapy thread' :cool: Just gotta work out how to use the bloody thing now!

Oi. watch the infringements of image rights!
Sorry OldGit but it won't stand up in court... even if the judge is wearing high heels and a wig! o_O

Blaarev, I had a little bet with myself that you would do that and you didn't disappoint. You are becoming too predictable!
Sorry Volpone I'm not Blaarev.... but at least you didn't cash your bet in early hey! Hoping that's the only disappointment this wekend :)

In the same way that I have a love / hate relationship with the last 15 mins of any game when we are winning and can't wait for it to be over, I am having the same feelings with this season. I now want to wake up in May and have someone tell me the result.

I was at the replay

Replay? As far as I remember we won the game 2-1 and have never otherwise played them previously or since.

In the same way that I have a love / hate relationship with the last 15 mins of any game when we are winning and can't wait for it to be over, I am having the same feelings with this season. I now want to wake up in May and have someone tell me the result.
Let's pretend we all wake up having finished 3rd. Anyone disappointed? That would surely be amazing?

Really enjoyed reading Sacks first post.I recall my dad telling me of his visits to Filbert Street in the Mid 60s .Sack you brought some those memories back...Thanks :)

To me personally, the most beautiful of an infinite number of beautiful things about this season is how I find myself thinking about Leicester in the same way I did when I was 8 or 10. Maybe it's just been my personal situation but during the past few years, even when we were winning, there was something of a routine to it, a chore almost, with some notable exceptions. Now I catch myself just daydreaming all the time. The sense of wonder and mystery is back.

To me personally, the most beautiful of an infinite number of beautiful things about this season is how I find myself thinking about Leicester in the same way I did when I was 8 or 10. Maybe it's just been my personal situation but during the past few years, even when we were winning, there was something of a routine to it, a chore almost, with some notable exceptions. Now I catch myself just daydreaming all the time. The sense of wonder and mystery is back.
What happened when you were 9?

I know exactly what you mean. In recent years, aside from this forum, Leicester City have only been an intermittent part of my life, limited to match days and a brief conversation at work the day. But now I am immersed in it again. There is always someone talking about it, or another article being written. And I'm not getting bored with any of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669