Are you renewing your season ticket?

Are you renewing your season ticket?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're in line with last season so far.

I wonder what his definition of 'in line' would be. Which end of the line are we at? How long is the line?

or, more succintly:

And he expects us to believe that?

The fact is that the cheaper period is more than 2 weeks shorter this year, so anybody that doesn't want to pay the higher price is paying now instead of in a fortnight's time. Let's just see if we've sold the same number on 31st May that we had on 15th June last season. If we could get an honest statement on that, we could start to estimate how big a crowd there is going to be next season.

I wonder what his definition of 'in line' would be

Leicester City Award Winning BR/BS Machine said:
In Line

Last year at this time we had sold (x) thousand tickets.

This year, we have sold (x) hundred tickets

Due to the fact that we have been relegated, played dire football, and not yet sacked the idiot that got us relegated we expect to sell only 5% the total that we did last year.

As a result, we are currently in line with last years total, because to date we have only sold 5% of the total we had sold this time last year

No I have not , see you don't know everything.

But I am renewing tomorrow, and thats my car insurance.

Bad news BG

The insurance company have said that despite you downgrading your car, if you don't renew tomorrow your premiums have gone up by 10%

Bad news BG

The insurance company have said that despite you downgrading your car, if you don't renew tomorrow your premiums have gone up by 10%

thats why I am renewing today.....:icon_roll

Last edited:
Been thinking about the lcfc story about 400 ST's in a day being great (or whatever MM is quoted as saying).

So that was obviously a peak sales day at that point.

So how about a guessing game on renewal levels, my stab is

On the basis that the sold less than 1000 prior to last weekend, and a peak of 400 on Weds, assume it's 1,400 to then.

Say they managed to match an average of 400/day until the final 2 days & then had a late surge of say 800/day.

By my calcs that's

1,400 + (8 x 400) + (2 x 800) = 6,200

Shit ain't it - what do you reckon

Last edited:
Thanks Bob, I'm trying to decide whether my reading comprehension is bad or whether I just didn't care enough to read it properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69