Are you renewing your season ticket?

Are you renewing your season ticket?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
has any one had any correspondants about their application yet? It says in the booklet they will contact you to say how many DD payments you want to make

I won't be renewing as I am not an existing ST holder, but for some unknown reason I have decided that myself and mini PFKA will make the 320 mile round trip to every home game next season. Purchasing our ST's this week.

Lets hope the ****s that play for this club next season show the same level of commitment and desire as the fans seem to be showing !!!

I won't be renewing as I am not an existing ST holder, but for some unknown reason I have decided that myself and mini PFKA will make the 320 mile round trip to every home game next season. Purchasing our ST's this week.

Lets hope the ****s that play for this club next season show the same level of commitment and desire as the fans seem to be showing !!!
Weirdo.

I've done the same. :038: Two hundred mile round trip for me and the boy. First time I've had a season ticket.

Simple question to season ticket holders only. Are you renewing for our season in League 1?

No - I'll pick and choose the games I want to see.

If I feel like I'm getting value for money or there is something worth supporting (and that doesn't mean being top of the table from August onwards) - I may end up going to most if not all of them (which will cost me a little more - but I can live with that).

Of the 4 other guys I've been going down with over the last 11 years or so, 2 are planning to re-new (but haven't as yet - don't know why) and the other 2 are awaiting developments before committing or otherwise (with a few quids discount not really being that big an incentive to sign up straight away).

Well that is mine and mini PFKA's weekends ruined for another year. Season tickets just purchased. Must be as mad as a fecking March Hare :icon_bigg

We're in line with last season so far. Link
No figues mentioned.

I'd say "in line with last season" doesn't actually mean "We've sold just as many tickets as we had last year at this point into the selling period"

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69