Are you renewing your season ticket?

Are you renewing your season ticket?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still numb with shock from the relegation.

So at the moment it is a big NO

This thread is redundant - the Trust have already told us that half of all Season Ticket holders will not be renewing so it must be true.

So it is a fact then that the only people getting a 'freeze' are those who were new season ticket holders last season. They will end up paying the same as last season if they renew before the end of the month.

Everyone else pays more.

Interesting to know how many as a proportion of the total season ticket holders the 'freeze' applies to. My guess would be no more than 10%.

On it's own, disregarding all other factors, that is enough for me to categorically say I'm not renewing. Shameful fecking club and their lying, cheating, money grabbing ways.

How dare they peddle such lies. More to the point, how dare the media not question them on this? The Foxes Trust would also have been sensible to include this fact in their press release wouldn't they?

I posted this a few days ago. Today I just happened to be going through my bank statements over the last year. Noticed that I'd paid £322 for my season ticket for the Kop last year. Which means I got it totally wrong. The prices are the same as last year.

My outburst was nonsense.

Back in a quandry about renewing now.

I posted this a few days ago. Today I just happened to be going through my bank statements over the last year. Noticed that I'd paid £322 for my season ticket for the Kop last year. Which means I got it totally wrong. The prices are the same as last year.

My outburst was nonsense.

Back in a quandry about renewing now.

so then the people who bought for the first time last year and paid more than your £322, because you bought before May 31st, will they pay that too this season?

so then the people who bought for the first time last year and paid more than your £322, because you bought before May 31st, will they pay that too this season?

I'm not sure if I'd understood your question properly - but there were no discounts for early purchase last season.

Did they have the 'classic' price though?

Yes - but this related to having had a season ticket for a number of consecutive seasons.

Today I just happened to be going through my bank statements over the last year. Noticed that I'd paid £322 for my season ticket for the Kop last year. Which means I got it totally wrong. The prices are the same as last year.

I tried doing that but as I used TeamCard points last year I can't work out what my ST's were.

So therefore those with a "classic price" last year have experienced an increase, so the price freeze is bollocks for them?

Renewing ST holders in the Kop paid £322 last season (£14 * 23) - see http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~1023380,00.html. That is the same as they are being asked to pay this season - a price freeze with no bollocks.

I have a feeling that new season ticket holders had to pay £345 last season, so for new season ticket holders this year the £322 that they are being asked to pay represents a reduction.

WANKERS!!!!!!!

I've just filled my shopping basket with 5 x tickets for renewal. I proceeded to checkout only to be told there is a £9.66 charge for booking online.

WTF????????? I am costing them zero man hours, how is this justified? Why is football polar to the rest of the modern world

My opinion is that they want me to renew instore so that I might on the off chance nip round to the megastore to buy somert!!!

This is the fourth time I have tried to renew, and the first time I have gotten this far and then emptied my basket!!!!! I am really struggling to purchase these fcuking tickets.

WANKERS!!!!!!!

I've just filled my shopping basket with 5 x tickets for renewal. I proceeded to checkout only to be told there is a £9.66 charge for booking online.

WTF????????? I am costing them zero man hours, how is this justified? Why is football polar to the rest of the modern world

My opinion is that they want me to renew instore so that I might on the off chance nip round to the megastore to buy somert!!!

This is the fourth time I have tried to renew, and the first time I have gotten this far and then emptied my basket!!!!! I am really struggling to purchase these fcuking tickets.

seems fair enough, if you don't want to pay the fee get your lazy arse down the ticket office and pay in hard cash.......has to be in notes otherwise you'll get a credit card fee.

I myself am about to walk down to the ticket office to renew :102: just have to find a cash point between here and the walkers which will allow me to withdraw £1000

pay in hard cash......has to be in notes otherwise you'll get a credit card fee.

No it doesn't. Cheque or debit card won't attract a fee either.

(pedants have no need to point out that 'notes' is similar in effect to cheques/debit cards)

No it doesn't. Cheque or debit card won't attract a fee either.

either i have got myself very confused by i was under the impression city charge for all card transactions.....

who the feck uses cheques :icon_bigg

I've tried again to do it, but still my mind won't let me finish the transaction.

Getting a little pissed off keep having to manually add the other 4 ST reference codes and surnames though.

Is there a way I can automatically have all 5 STs registered under one account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00